2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Cocobird55

I got a notice from the post office that they tried to deliver my VR -- I have to go pick it up at the post office tomorrow. This is the extra backup that I ordered in the beginning of November. I'm very excited.

desertrat

I sent a second email today and received a prompt reply. They are nearly done getting Sept and Oct orders sent out in the mail, but not quite. Karen is checking on my order status. Thank you Karen! :)

ladybird

I sent a second email today and received a prompt reply. They are nearly done getting Sept and Oct orders sent out in the mail, but not quite. Karen is checking on my order status. Thank you Karen! :)

Good to know! I preordered in October. Is everyone getting an email notification once they ship?

Cocobird55

Update

I didn't get an email notification that they were shipping. I was surprised that the deck came so quickly!

It wasn't the deck -- it was the bag that I'd ordered a while ago to go with the deck. Now I still have the backup version to look forward to, and its bag will be ready and waiting for it!

Chiska

Yay, Chiska!!! Did you have a shipping notice emailed to you? I heard they were sending them all out by the end of the month, that's today! I haven't heard anything about my deck and book so I assume it hasn't been shipped yet. I shall continue to wait patiently. :)

I never did receive a shipping notice from Baba. Mine did ship on 20 November. I checked the web and saw that the order had been marked "Complete."

My stuff from there always arrives straight in the mailbox. I never have to go get it from the post office. I think maybe our postal workers can't read the stuff on the envelope?

I have to get it at the post office - and we went right after work before they closed, but the truck wasn't back at base yet. :( I have no transportation over the weekend, so I will have to wait until Monday!

Disa

I have to get it at the post office - and we went right after work before they closed, but the truck wasn't back at base yet. :( I have no transportation over the weekend, so I will have to wait until Monday!

Awe. I'm sorry about that. I know it's frustrating

WyrdRaven

The postman delivered the deck and book safely and securely into my hands today. Some of my favorite cards have been changed, but now I have discovered new favorites (the Chariot)! I was not expecting the gold edging, so that was a special surprise. I do appreciate all the care that went into inspecting these cards to make sure that they were OK. It is such a quality production, through and through!

baba-prague

Updates. As far as we know, nearly everything has now been shipped, just a few more to send this week. We are also doing double-checks as with many hundreds of orders which jammed up the payment notifications at one point, we need to make sure no orders were missed. Please note that even after your order ships, it may take a while before you get your shipping notification and tracking number as we are running to about 3 business days right now to catch up with sending notifications.

If you have any queries at all, please feel free to contact me. If you get a shipping notification but your parcel has not arrived within about 2-3 weeks (depending on the destination) please contact your post office with the tracking number. We see loads of parcels that it turns out have been sitting on post office shelves when they have had trouble getting a signature on delivery - and by what we're told, the delivery people do NOT always leave a note ;(

Anything else, email me please! Please do NOT assume I will see anything left here. I don't plan to contribute again to this thread, or to others at ATF. Alex and I feel that things are so busy that we need to focus energies well and productively, and that means more concentration on our direct communications with customers rather than via forum threads. We find this makes for better and more meaningful conversations.

If you need to ask me anything, you know where to find me. More than happy to chat, answer questions etc. But elsewhere :)

PathWalker

Well I have emailed - before you wrote here Karen, (even if she doesn't see this) so I'm awaiting your reply :)

Ordered and paid 5th October - keep your fingers crossed for me if you've already got yours! Need the book to make at least some sense of the Russian version LOL

ETA - because the website was having a hissy-fit, my order was placed manually by a nice lady at Baba, therefore I don't see it in my account at all, and can't check despatch that way - before someone helpfully suggests I look :)

starlightexp

U I don't plan to contribute again to this thread, or to others at ATF. Alex and I feel that things are so busy that we need to focus energies well and productively, and that means more concentration on our direct communications with customers rather than via forum threads. We find this makes for better and more meaningful conversations.

Good chatting with you Baba, see you back when Alice goes on sale :)