2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

wytchayn

I'm coming into the discussion late, but I just love the jewelry images! The velvet is nice and simple and makes the jewelry stand out. Bet there's something about the variation in the boxes that lends it a distinctive charm that I tend to connect with your work. I think I like the boxes better.

I need numbers and card references, but I prefer just a number/letter and the suit image, rather than a whole rectangle taking up a lot of space. I don't really care about borders, but I LOVE extra people. Old people, middle-aged people, young adults, babies, boys and girls, different ethnicities... I could see a whole collection of cameos, open lockets, and those images under resin that you see all over etsy.

One specific thing I would like to ask for -- a childREN card, to signify multiple children in general as opposed to a single individual child, and/or a family card showing at least three generations. And I love your other additions from the Lenoracles, especially the music card.

As for the set -- maybe deck, deck pouch, and journal? I love the pouch I got from you with my German deck. Your card back options are gorgeous, but I get caught up in trying to make a decision. It's so hard! Maybe offer one card back with the option of personalization?

Goodness! I can't wait. :)

seven stars

THANKS for the ideas

Never think I'll get my feelings hurt with critiques or ideas or anything - I was in art school for years, and in artist collectives after that - critiquing is something I'm real used to & it's always helpful.

The Rider I was thinking of as like an oriental guy but it could be a female....maybe a little androgynous? As for the bird, I wasn't thinking so much a bird of prey but a messenger.

I did these 5 while on a trip - sorry for the TERRIBLE photos but apparently this cricket smart phone just isn't going to hack it when it comes to photos. They're also not painted, not centered and not on the vintage paper background like they will be eventually, or sized so, basically you're just seeing the bare beginning bones here.

Still going to do the jewelry one, and also.....I just got in the ouija cards or "Spirit Cards" & I haven't gotten them on the website either.....sending you a pic....the idea is that you spread out the cards in a big circle & have a shotglass in the middle & use them like a ouija board.....the backs are pretty sweet too they have a kaleidoscope of moon & stars....

Attachments

• 5 new images.jpg
    5 new images.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 104

Padma

wow! Love your bare bones sketches, ZOMG! What else do they need! And I love, love, love the dog card :)

seven stars

wow! Love your bare bones sketches, ZOMG! What else do they need! And I love, love, love the dog card :)

that's my boyfriend's dog hahaha....

Attachments

• 1025203556.jpg
    1025203556.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 111

Padma

Gorgeous dog! :love: eta oh yeah and the man seems ok too! ;) Lol!

seven stars

Gorgeous dog! :love: eta oh yeah and the man seems ok too! ;) Lol!

well DRAWING & painting every card definitely takes a hella lot longer.....only 29 more to go....and I can't do anything this week I HAVE GOT to get my tax stuff together or my tax guy will flip out on me.

Padma

well DRAWING & painting every card definitely takes a hella lot longer.....only 29 more to go....and I can't do anything this week I HAVE GOT to get my tax stuff together or my tax guy will flip out on me.

So much more satisfying though! And *so* much more beautiful!!!! :love: worth the effort! (and the patience, on our behalf! )

reall

Never think I'll get my feelings hurt with critiques or ideas or anything - I was in art school for years, and in artist collectives after that - critiquing is something I'm real used to & it's always helpful.

The Rider I was thinking of as like an oriental guy but it could be a female....maybe a little androgynous? As for the bird, I wasn't thinking so much a bird of prey but a messenger.

I did these 5 while on a trip - sorry for the TERRIBLE photos but apparently this cricket smart phone just isn't going to hack it when it comes to photos. They're also not painted, not centered and not on the vintage paper background like they will be eventually, or sized so, basically you're just seeing the bare beginning bones here.

Still going to do the jewelry one, and also.....I just got in the ouija cards or "Spirit Cards" & I haven't gotten them on the website either.....sending you a pic....the idea is that you spread out the cards in a big circle & have a shotglass in the middle & use them like a ouija board.....the backs are pretty sweet too they have a kaleidoscope of moon & stars....
your rider was fantastic!^^ and like this bnw skeches!^^ :)))

seven stars

Anyone have any ideas for names for the jewelry deck & the doodlie deck? I'm thinking::::

Jewelry Box Lenormand (or Lenoracle)
and
The Lenny Doodle Deck....maybe the Lenny Doodle Dandy? hahaha....

Attachments

• taxes.jpg
    taxes.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 110

Morwenna

I came into this thread VERY late, and I want to say I ADORE the jewelry images!! I think the pieces pop out more on the blue fabric (well, I love blue anyway, but any strong color would be just as good). But I can see where the variety of boxes makes for more interest. If you do go with the boxes, please have a nice fabric background in each; the white cotton doesn't show the pieces up very well. And would the framework of the box interfere with whatever words/symbols you want to add, like numbers or card equivalents?

And I love those b&w sketches. Please do continue.

Good luck with your taxes, btw. I haven't done ours yet either.