2nd Honeymoon

Lyones

This spread was created to have a look at the positives in an existing relationship, whether it be a friendship, romance or marriage. I'd like to dedicate it to WalesWoman, Cielo and Simone for their encouragement, and I hope it is a blessing for those of you that try it out :)

Layout:

1….3….4….6
2…….5….…7

1. The present state of the relationship
2. What you loved about your partner/friend when you first met.
3. What you can do to enhance the relationship on an emotional level
4. What you can do to enhance the relationship on an intellectual level
5. What you can do to enhance the relationship on a physical level
6. What you can do to overcome difficulties and keep the relationship strong.
7. What you should remember your partner/friend loves about you.

Enjoy!

Cielo

Thanks Lyones!! :)

I have now tried this spread three times and with excellent results!! It's a keeper!!!! And do keep them coming Lyones!!! :D

WalesWoman

Lyones did a reading using this one for me and it was most excellent, pin pointing some bother some issues. The advice for solutions was exactly what was needed and told me everything I needed to know. I've already got it in my keeper spread folder.

Ah, blush....thank's for the dedication... now the screen is all blurry. But we only bug you to post your spreads because they are so good.

Simone

Now I gotta blush too :| ;) :)

Today really is the day of the unexpected :)

Thank you Lyones!

If I was in a relationship now, i would try it out, but alas... ;)

I'll keep it in mind as a spread to read for others though :D

You're such a talent in this - I agree: keep them coming! And I find it so wonderful that you share them here :D:D

Love
Simone

Lyones

Originally posted by Simone
If I was in a relationship now, i would try it out, but alas... I'll keep it in mind as a spread to read for others though

;) then you and I are in the same boat Simone, but as you say we can try it out on others ... and it works for friendships too, so I hope you get some use out of it :)

Ivy Rhiannon

I really like the way you set this spread up, Iwouldn't change a thing! Great spread, and thanks for sharing it! :D

Jeff

I love it! I just saved to try later! Thanks for posting this.