3 am and scary freaking dreams...

Intrigued

Without reading other people's comments, the first thought that entered my head when I read your post is that the "evil" that is invading your psyche is your fear. What are you afraid of? The fact that you dreamed of your family being possessed by this "evil" indicates that your have deep fears about your family. There is something about you, which you fear will affect your family negatively in some way. It may also indicate that your family is a soul group and each of you have your special gifts. It reminds of the cartoon family, The Incredibles. Your younger son is probably too young to realize his gift. Maybe the dream is advising you that it's time for you to be more open with your family about your spiritual gifts. Maybe as a family you are supposed to be doing something great. I see the dream as a statement about unity as a group, and figuring out what your group purpose is. Let go of the fear. Be open to allowing the spiritual gifts of your family to flourish.

Anyway, I am just rambling random thoughts. I'm not sure if any of this resonates with you.

EmpressArwen

Thank you, intrigued!

Yes both my children have gifts. My husband would never admit to having a gift but he does. He is quite intuitive.

This part of me is difficult in my family as my husband does NOT approve of anthing "occult"...he is getting more rigid on this as the years go by...unfortuntely. Though, mostly, he keeps his mouth shut about it and I attempt to be as respectful of his beliefs as possible. Hmm...I do think he worries about my "activities" infecting the family. hmmm...I need to ponder this some more.

Thank you for the food for thought.

headincloud

Thank you, intrigued!

Yes both my children have gifts. My husband would never admit to having a gift but he does. He is quite intuitive.

This part of me is difficult in my family as my husband does NOT approve of anthing "occult"...he is getting more rigid on this as the years go by...unfortuntely. Though, mostly, he keeps his mouth shut about it and I attempt to be as respectful of his beliefs as possible. Hmm...I do think he worries about my "activities" infecting the family. hmmm...I need to ponder this some more.

Thank you for the food for thought.

Could this be a fear dream where your faith is subconsciously conflicting with occult interests. Perhaps you're blocking intuitive development due to fear of being controlled or bringing harm on your family by invoking evil spirits.

Fears come up in dreams for acknowledgement and if you've started slowly developing by exploring the occult that may be the reason. To my understanding a spirit can't use someone as a channel unless they agree and besides we're divinely protected by our faith so trust in that and know there's nothing to fear.

If you feel you have mediumship ability and are afraid it may help you to start working towards a connection with your spirit guide and from there you'll be led. Best of luck :)

Emma313

Hi, Ive not read all the posts here, just wanted to share a knowledge Ive acquired, dreams are from your conscious and subconscious mind, ie messages to you from you...nothing to worry about, just helpful little messengers most of the time, nightmares are a form of self attack/warning but not always, sometimes your system blows out in any way it can to refresh and cleanse, dont worry, cos its all good in the end
Trick is to deal with issues if and when you can day to day, take care

EmpressArwen

Could this be a fear dream where your faith is subconsciously conflicting with occult interests. Perhaps you're blocking intuitive development due to fear of being controlled or bringing harm on your family by invoking evil spirits.

Fears come up in dreams for acknowledgement and if you've started slowly developing by exploring the occult that may be the reason. To my understanding a spirit can't use someone as a channel unless they agree and besides we're divinely protected by our faith so trust in that and know there's nothing to fear.

If you feel you have mediumship ability and are afraid it may help you to start working towards a connection with your spirit guide and from there you'll be led. Best of luck :)

I agree that it could be fear based...I am not so sure that something can't use us without our consent. I think that IS where my hang up is...I just can't know for sure...so it scares me. hmmm...Thanks for this. I will give this more thought.

Hi, Ive not read all the posts here, just wanted to share a knowledge Ive acquired, dreams are from your conscious and subconscious mind, ie messages to you from you...nothing to worry about, just helpful little messengers most of the time, nightmares are a form of self attack/warning but not always, sometimes your system blows out in any way it can to refresh and cleanse, dont worry, cos its all good in the end
Trick is to deal with issues if and when you can day to day, take care

I mostly agree that dreams our subconscious's way of working things out but I have had other dreams. Ones that are visitations or even prophetic ones. Things have gotten better for me in this area so maybe I've worked through whatever was really going on.

***Starri Knytes...if you are reading this...I've been working on my bubble and things feel so much better,brighter and more protected. I can't thank you enough for all of your help!!***

Starri Knytes

Just checking in to see how things are progressing.

Starri Knytes

lol...we are on the same wave length...see the end of my last post! lol :)
That's so funny, we must have been cross posting.

I'm so glad you are feeling stronger/more protected.

If you ever feel your light dim do not hesitate to contact me.

Emma313

I agree that it could be fear based...I am not so sure that something can't use us without our consent. I think that IS where my hang up is...I just can't know for sure...so it scares me. hmmm...Thanks for this. I will give this more thought.

I mostly agree that dreams our subconscious's way of working things out but I have had other dreams. Ones that are visitations or even prophetic ones. Things have gotten better for me in this area so maybe I've worked through whatever was really going on.

***Starri Knytes...if you are reading this...I've been working on my bubble and things feel so much better,brighter and more protected. I can't thank you enough for all of your help!!***

prophetic can be from oneself as well, dont know about visitations, sounds scary but I believe all in our lives are connected to our progress, glad to hear all is well though x