3 cards exchange please

mahafrins

Your question please never saw ur question

snowmoon

Your question please never saw ur question

dear mahafrins..

i did receive the reading from you by pm, remember you must provide Feedback and reading is in this theard. not pm.

your mail box is full..

thank-you.

mahafrins

dear mahafrins..

i did receive the reading from you by pm, remember you must provide Feedback and reading is in this theard. not pm.

your mail box is full..

thank-you.
Noted will delete Thanx

snowmoon

Noted will delete Thanx

remaining, i did not receive your feedback. it is a exchange. if you don't give feedback, i will contact the mistress of AT.

thank-you

mahafrins

hi, 1. if you enjoyed last night, the cards are show maybe yes.

child, sun, star,

the child card as being youthful person, the sun and the star cards suggest that it was a dreaming of day and night.

2. does ap has another girl to date?

ring, tree, key

the card shows as yes.

the ring is romance, tree with key, suggest that connection of the opportunity for him to date.

3. will ap get to touch next week?

birds, coffin, anchor,

the cards shows as maybe yes,

the birds of communication, with coffin and anchor, it suggest the stability is ending. the birds are suggest that you to call him .

Sorry I honestly misconstrued I thought FB was there but Exchange was not done.

Yes I enjoyed my evening good food and good company..

I doubt he is dating nope... he is miserable I heard and single might like a gal but no dating..

He never got in touch... So maybe was like no. Way

snowmoon

Sorry I honestly misconstrued I thought FB was there but Exchange was not done.

Yes I enjoyed my evening good food and good company..

I doubt he is dating nope... he is miserable I heard and single might like a gal but no dating..

He never got in touch... So maybe was like no. Way

it is not helpful at all, just because you dout he has the opportunity to date other woman, you are rejecting of what cards say, for what you want to hear.

maybe. why it is not a clear answer as yes no? doesn't maybe means you have to do something in order to change the situation?

anyways, thank-you.

snowmoon

closed! thank-you.

mahafrins

it is not helpful at all, just because you dout he has the opportunity to date other woman, you are rejecting of what cards say, for what you want to hear.

maybe. why it is not a clear answer as yes no? doesn't maybe means you have to do something in order to change the situation?

anyways, thank-you.

My dear lady I am accepting your view I am not denying it just saying what I know... or what I know of him that's not unusual.

Maybe's in my experience are More a big no..Than yes...

snowmoon

My dear lady I am accepting your view I am not denying it just saying what I know... or what I know of him that's not unusual.

Maybe's in my experience are More a big no..Than yes...

thank-you