3 Mandala Oracle Card Readings

Eva4

CLOSED

Hi, I'm offering 3 mandala oracle card readings tonight. Anyone interested?

1. Pageofswords - completed
2. CosmicBeing - completed
3. Bonny - completed

pageofswords9110

Yes i would like to know if I'll be able to start the april cmt classes ?

CosmicBeing

May i see what it has to say for me?

Eva4

Yes i would like to know if I'll be able to start the april cmt classes ?
Unplug and detach.

"Honor your natural sensitivity by walking away from harsh energy."

So this card may be saying you need to "rest" your body and allow it to unplug from the daily routine of stressors, i.e., technology and people. This also applies to diet and any unnatural things you've been consuming. Natural remedies like being outdoors may also be what's recommended to get you ready for this path in April. There's been some harsh energy around you that you need to distance yourself from!

Ok, I hope this helps. Please let me know if the information resonated with you.

Eva4

May i see what it has to say for me?

Healing Heart

"It is okay to ask for support as you grieve. You are supported as your heart heals and mends."

This card indicates you are in a time of rapid healing from past hurts. It's also a message to be brave and seek out the help/support of others. It's a time to breathe. Be kind to yourself and surround yourself with gentle people and places. Remove yourself from any situation that's not supportive. Your intuition will let you know.

So now is the time to heal old wounds from the past. If you can, study a healing therapy such as chakra balancing or color therapy. Work with the colors green and blue.

Cosmic, I hope this reading resonates with you. Please let me know.

Bonny

I have been sitting back in case another person would like to receive this lovely opportunity... May I hade a reading on my work life going forward?

B:)

CosmicBeing

Healing Heart

"It is okay to ask for support as you grieve. You are supported as your heart heals and mends."

This card indicates you are in a time of rapid healing from past hurts. It's also a message to be brave and seek out the help/support of others. It's a time to breathe. Be kind to yourself and surround yourself with gentle people and places. Remove yourself from any situation that's not supportive. Your intuition will let you know.

So now is the time to heal old wounds from the past. If you can, study a healing therapy such as chakra balancing or color therapy. Work with the colors green and blue.

Cosmic, I hope this reading resonates with you. Please let me know.

I definitely think this is useful wisdom for me right now. I am doing some personal healing, accepting, and trying to organize/situated my surrounding. I definitely am making sure I am surrounding myself with people that are helpful/supportive. I also asked for help.

Not sure where I will end up after this soul healing/growth. But, I definitely think I be in a better frame of mind.

Thank you for the reading. Feedback above.

Eva4

I have been sitting back in case another person would like to receive this lovely opportunity... May I hade a reading on my work life going forward?

Universal Love

"Love and kindness flow to you from all directions. Know you are worthy. Be open to receive."

So this card is telling you that you are surrounded by loving energy at this time, whether or not you think. Love is the answer to the work situation you asked about. Your relationships ARE changing and you'll see some positive outcomes as a result. So open your heart to receive. This message also says you need to pass on this love, so a perfect balance is achieved.

Please let me know if this reading resonates with you, Bonny!

Bonny

Universal Love

"Love and kindness flow to you from all directions. Know you are worthy. Be open to receive."

So this card is telling you that you are surrounded by loving energy at this time, whether or not you think. Love is the answer to the work situation you asked about. Your relationships ARE changing and you'll see some positive outcomes as a result. So open your heart to receive. This message also says you need to pass on this love, so a perfect balance is achieved.

Please let me know if this reading resonates with you, Bonny!

Oh well it's VERY healing and I THANK You for it!!

I have had decades of working successfully with young people as a teacher until in recent years after protecting a child from harm I was harrassed and bullied and haven't been able to settle into a proper role since... So the pain has been horrendous and this stems from the destructive relationships around it... And so this message is like the yin to the yang of where I've been and I am receiving more solid feedback now about possibilities but still quite depressed about it and shocked tgat out of jealousy or evil people can hurt others at such deep levels.
Thanks Eva!!!
Chin up and open heart and love, love, love is all I am!!!

Bless,

pageofswords9110

Unplug and detach.

"Honor your natural sensitivity by walking away from harsh energy."

So this card may be saying you need to "rest" your body and allow it to unplug from the daily routine of stressors, i.e., technology and people. This also applies to diet and any unnatural things you've been consuming. Natural remedies like being outdoors may also be what's recommended to get you ready for this path in April. There's been some harsh energy around you that you need to distance yourself from!

Ok, I hope this helps. Please let me know if the information resonated with you.

This makes perfect sense. Ive been working long hours trying to save and move away from the negative situation I'm in. I also had a bad day at work tonight. So i think i just need to sit back and relax for the next few days.