3 of pentacles as outcome in a relationship spread

Bronwyn1

How would you view the 3 of pent. as the outcome in a relationship spread? I see it as the people coming together to make things work, posssibly a third person?
NK

Free Flight

definitely working together to build something. The foundations of two people making the three. Does that even make sense?

Rarely do I see the 3 pentacles being a third person you would see this more in the 3 cups swords (with supporting cards)

three pents is a great new relationship card. Something is being created between you, usually a future

red11

I agree. I see it as two people coming together, with similar intentions to create and work hard at a third entity (the relationship). After all, the triangle is the most stable base, is it not? (I think I remember learning that in tech class or something ;) ) Seems pretty positive to me!

Stormwitch

Yes, it's definitely a good card in this respect. One of building something together from a strong foundation. However a cautionary note with this card is to work on keeping things even and stable as such relationships formed in this way can sometimes cause one or other of the people in it, to fall off their pedestle as such. In other words too much rocking the boat will capsize it.

cherryberry

well I also think that the 3 is about building a foundation, but I go very much about visuals in my readings, I watch the people represented in the cards the expressions,...and in my deck are 3 people on 3/pents...that was also my first thought when I read the thread title.

It must not be a 3rd person who is romantically involved, maybe just someone supporting it or helping along :)

Bronwyn1

My thoughts everyone. It was the 3rd pentacle that sometimes makes me wonder. Yes, perhaps a 3rd person, but not romantically involved.
Thanks everyone.