3 of Pentacles RX as a skill

Fiowall8

What would 3 of Pents RX mean as a skill?

Patience? Effortlessness? Further study? Learning how to perform without a reward? The ability to look at obstacles as challenges? Working alone?

Could it be any of those or do you see it as something else?

RaaD

That card indicate looking from a high horse behavior. Usually marks a person who is not as far as he think he is in skill matter. This makes him ignorant, arogant, rigid. It could also mean a sabotage of a teamwork. It depends what you relate this card with, but it can mean that you have a mold in your team.

Fiowall8

That card indicate looking from a high horse behavior. Usually marks a person who is not as far as he think he is in skill matter. This makes him ignorant, arogant, rigid. It could also mean a sabotage of a teamwork. It depends what you relate this card with, but it can mean that you have a mold in your team.

I definitely agree if this were relating to a person, but it selected for a skill that you have that you need to use more of.

RaaD

The second part of my post gives you a clue. Working under cover. Being good in sabotaging. Being a snitch. These skills are destructive, but well paid.

Fiowall8

The second part of my post gives you a clue. Working under cover. Being good in sabotaging. Being a snitch. These skills are destructive, but well paid.

lol Wow! That's interesting. You know, I definitely wouldn't have thought of that as an option with this card, but it makes sense. What is the equal but opposite skill to team work? Sabotage.

Thanks for the food for thought, RaaD. :)

Grizabella

The reversed 3 of Pents could mean that you can work independently wiithout someone breathing down your neck all the time. Or it could mean that you choose to work freelance or decide to start your own business. Being able to work independently is prized by a lot of employers and it's most certainly necessary for working freelance or for starting your own business.

Fiowall8

The reversed 3 of Pents could mean that you can work independently wiithout someone breathing down your neck all the time. Or it could mean that you choose to work freelance or decide to start your own business. Being able to work independently is prized by a lot of employers and it's most certainly necessary for working freelance or for starting your own business.

Thanks, Grizabella. This makes a lot of sense both personally and in terms of the card. Having your own business sounds like a breath of fresh air.

So, upright means teamwork or a big project that requires people with different skills and reversed, you use your own skills to accomplish an independent task.

Grizabella

That's the way I'd read it. Upright in RWS and its clones, there's usually a workman doing a job while other people watch and presumably make comments and suggestions.