7 swords and 5 of wands combination

QueenPen

In a business relationship, if the 7 swords and 5 wands described im the outcome position, could it indicate secret negotiations or even a secret affair in the workplace? If you have any other possible meanings of the two, please list.

Corvinesque

The first thing that comes to my mind with these two cards in a business relationship is that people have different, opposing agendas, and could be going behind each others backs, using unscrupulous methods, to achieve them... perhaps spreading gossip, or backstabbing...

QueenPen

The first thing that comes to my mind with these two cards in a business relationship is that people have different, opposing agendas, and could be going behind each others backs, using unscrupulous methods, to achieve them... perhaps spreading gossip, or backstabbing...

That's what I was afraid of. Ty

angellady

In a business relationship, if the 7 swords and 5 wands described im the outcome position, could it indicate secret negotiations or even a secret affair in the workplace? If you have any other possible meanings of the two, please list.

Perhaps, he is someone who is great at putting together a business strategy (7 of swords) and competing (5 of wands) in the marketplace for your company's product. Also saying, he could be great at putting together a strategy to market a product and beat the competition. That would make him someone attractive to work with and learn from. Or, he could be putting together a strategy to compete for a position at the company.

Mimini

Hi Queen Pen :D

7 Swords and 5 Wands

I feel this person says one thing and does another. Words don't match actions at the very least.

In business - 5 wands can be discussions - tossing ideas around.
With the 7 Swords....where are those discussions going? Is one thought.

QueenPen

Hi Queen Pen :D

7 Swords and 5 Wands

I feel this person says one thing and does another. Words don't match actions at the very least.

In business - 5 wands can be discussions - tossing ideas around.

With the 7 Swords....where are those discussions going? Is one thought.

Interesting. Yes. This happens.

QueenPen

Perhaps, he is someone who is great at putting together a business strategy (7 of swords) and competing (5 of wands) in the marketplace for your company's product. Also saying, he could be great at putting together a strategy to market a product and beat the competition. That would make him someone attractive to work with and learn from. Or, he could be putting together a strategy to compete for a position at the company.

Another visible option. I think I will do another spread.