3 quick reading exchanges

Cacia

Hi Cacia

I can't sleep...so would like to exchange please.
However I can only read 3 card combo for you if that is OK??
I'd like to know what are AA's thoughts or feelings about me now?
You can just pick 3 cards if you want too.

Cheers
:)

Its alright darling you use the method that is comfortable for you, you can use 3 cards, let the cards speak, my question is

What do I need to do to improve my interview skills?

Cacia

NONI

NONI

I hope this reading resonates with you,

what are AA's thoughts or feelings about me now?

book 26, mountain 21, scythe 10, woman 29, whip 11
base clouds

I think there is a separation between you 2 at the moment, distance and coldness. However, this is a thought in his mind that confuses him. I do not know if you 2 had arguments in the past but seems that this is in his mind and goes in circles about this. Also, the whip can refer to a sexy woman or sex. This is in his mind, do not see any feelings but more like a relationship that is facing difficult times, separation.

Noni

Its alright darling you use the method that is comfortable for you, you can use 3 cards, let the cards speak, my question is

What do I need to do to improve my interview skills?

Park Man Moon
You need to be more open minded and sociable in interviews, smile more. Be more considerate in your approach in case of group interview, otherwise, some more consideration to your interviewer time and effort. Be more confident, dress to impress and stand out. Don't shy away from showcasing your creativity and your soulful or sensitive side. Overall show not just your professional side but also present yourself as a wholesome person...connect with your interviewer at a emotional level i.e. build rapport.

Hope this helps!

Good luck with your interview :thumbsup:

Noni

NONI

I hope this reading resonates with you,

what are AA's thoughts or feelings about me now?

book 26, mountain 21, scythe 10, woman 29, whip 11
base clouds

I think there is a separation between you 2 at the moment, distance and coldness. However, this is a thought in his mind that confuses him. I do not know if you 2 had arguments in the past but seems that this is in his mind and goes in circles about this. Also, the whip can refer to a sexy woman or sex. This is in his mind, do not see any feelings but more like a relationship that is facing difficult times, separation.
He's an old flame...we did not have argument last time we had pleasant exchange. Whip makes sense. Yes there is separation. Surprised to see coldness though!

Thanks for the exchange :)

Cacia

Park Man Moon
You need to be more open minded and sociable in interviews, smile more. Be more considerate in your approach in case of group interview, otherwise, some more consideration to your interviewer time and effort. Be more confident, dress to impress and stand out. Don't shy away from showcasing your creativity and your soulful or sensitive side. Overall show not just your professional side but also present yourself as a wholesome person...connect with your interviewer at a emotional level i.e. build rapport.

Hope this helps!

Good luck with your interview :thumbsup:
Noni

My dear this is a great advise will keep it in mind, thanks so much for reading for me, hope your reading resonates

Cacia

He's an old flame...we did not have argument last time we had pleasant exchange. Whip makes sense. Yes there is separation. Surprised to see coldness though!

Thanks for the exchange :)
this could be that you 2 are not as close as before and the whip can be that he thinks of you as a sexy gal.

Noni

this could be that you 2 are not as close as before and the whip can be that he thinks of you as a sexy gal.

LOL yes I think he'd think of me as sexy gal but yes, we were very close once upon a time as the story goes :D
Thanks good reading! you picked up a LOT....you're good at this for sure :)

Cacia

LOL yes I think he'd think of me as sexy gal but yes, we were very close once upon a time as the story goes :D
Thanks good reading! you picked up a LOT....you're good at this for sure :)
Miss Noni

You are very kind, really appreciate your input this makes me happy that the reading resonates to you.

kindly
cacia

Dew

. How is R feeling about me? (Man)

Mountain 21, clouds 6, garden 20, dog 18, key 33
base stork

Well, he feels the distance between you 2, no communication at all and this frustrates him as he knows that you are someone important to him but he would love to talk to you or meet you. You are in his eyes someone loyal, friendly that he can count on, You are important to him. However, there is a change coming for the better of this relationship, perhaps a message on line or meeting will make this relationship move forward. Maybe is a long distance relationship, and perhaps you communicate through an app

Will I be a fit in the future job that I will find?

Snake / dog / clouds / rider / clover
Base: lettre

The fit will be a little unclear as tte role could be one where there is a complicated set of relationships. The reason this is showing is due to the snake at the start.. but that might just be a short episode or wobble as indicated by the clover . Really great signs of loyalty are here as well, a je for some reason communication seems to be showing with rider and letter but it's deeper than that ... my feeling is that there is a feeling of movement and transport showing in this spread which might be what the cards are about with the cloud in the middle, being a bit uncertain as far as 'fit' or footing goes. There is good luck in this job coming up however watch the jealous women who are on the peripheral of this job and base yourself in the warmth of good news from the men (Rider) there.

--

Thank you!

Yes, right on. No speaking. It's awful. Yes I am loyal etc. He is too. Great to see good signs coming up.

Thank you!

Cacia

Snake / dog / clouds / rider / clover
Base: lettre

The fit will be a little unclear as tte role could be one where there is a complicated set of relationships. The reason this is showing is due to the snake at the start.. but that might just be a short episode or wobble as indicated by the clover . Really great signs of loyalty are here as well, a je for some reason communication seems to be showing with rider and letter but it's deeper than that ... my feeling is that there is a feeling of movement and transport showing in this spread which might be what the cards are about with the cloud in the middle, being a bit uncertain as far as 'fit' or footing goes. There is good luck in this job coming up however watch the jealous women who are on the peripheral of this job and base yourself in the warmth of good news from the men (Rider) there.

--

Thank you!

Yes, right on. No speaking. It's awful. Yes I am loyal etc. He is too. Great to see good signs coming up.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for the reading and when I find this job will let you know how it goes. Great reading thanks so muchhhhhhhh