3 x 3 reading help please.

Sharla

This was a reading i did yesterday, i asked what is going to be happening between me and X in the next couple weeks.

Mountain......tower.......house

crossroads....clover.......dog

...Man.........bouquet....scythe

The 1st thing i notice is clover is center card, and as clover is triggered by the mountain, then i'm seeing this as obstacles and delays to do with him will not be lasting too much longer, as clover diminishes and shortens bad cards.

Past column: Mountain + crossroads + man ....X has kept his distance from me and has blocked me out because he has had some important and stressful decisions he needed to make regarding me.

Present column: Tower + clover + bouquet .....(bit confused with this, but ill give it a go) Waiting for him to act and feeling like i cant do nothing about the situation will be changing very soon making me happy ?????? If this is present then this is not even the case, so i dnt know.

Future column: House, dog, scythe.....stability with X (dog does knight with man), that happens unexpectedly.

Whats on my mind: mountain + tower + house... being blocked and feeling pushed away from him.

What may actually be occurring: crossroads + clover + dog....a decision that's not going to take too long from him.

Bottom line: Man + bouquet + scythe .....an unexpected happy visit from him after a delay (as bouquet knights with house and mountain).

To me the scythe as the last card is not negative here....im just seeing it as quick and a surprise.....especially with clover being center card.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on if i should be reading these so positively or not.

CosmicBeing

Clover = An affair/A fling
Is X the guy you told me about? If it is Clover does have this alternative meaning.

Block/obstacles caused by isolation from home
or
Block/obstacles cause a sense of loneliness that affects sense of security.

Whats on my mind: Obstacles cause a sense of loneliness that affects sense of security.

Choices pertaining to a fling with a companion
or
Going separate ways with a fling who was a friend/companion
(Clover+Dog can indicate a Friends with benefits situation)

What may actually be occurring: Could be either one...

or
(even a colleague)

Man.........bouquet....scythe
A Man (I suppose x is a male) who's happiness is sudden
or
A man whose happiness is broken
or
A man who is beautiful through scars.

Either his happiness is sudden or A man who's happiness is broken. I don't see indication of a visit. Doesn't mean he won't, I just don't see cards I personally see as a visitation.

PAST
Mountain....Crossroads....Man
Blocks/obstacles pertaining to a choice by a man.
or
Blocks/obstacles on the road for the man (maybe he is somewhere he can't physically reach you right now.)

PRESENT
Tower...Clover..Bouquet
Hotels fling that is romantic
or
A small hotel romance
or
A isolated romantic fling
or
Happiness that is isolated to a fling.

FUTURE
House....Dog....Scythe
A comfortable companion that separated/broken/rejected OR sudden OR permanent
or
A home companion that is permanent

I would look at the diagonal and the corners that might give you a theme.

House-Mountain-Man & Mountain-House-Scythe would be a corner

Mountain-Clover-Scythe & House-Clover-Man would be Diagonals.

Just some Additional meanings I put up above.

Sharla

Clover = An affair/A fling
Is X the guy you told me about? If it is Clover does have this alternative meaning.
Yes X is probably the guy i told you about, as he's all my readings have been about this past month. Yes i have associated clover with fling before, but ive not read it like this because of there being no lilies or even whip present.
Block/obstacles caused by isolation from home
or
Block/obstacles cause a sense of loneliness that affects sense of security.
Yes this is what i got too.
Whats on my mind: Obstacles cause a sense of loneliness that affects sense of security.

or
(Clover+Dog can indicate a Friends with benefits situation)
Yes we have gone our seperate ways at present, due to what he needs to sort out and realize for himself.
What may actually be occurring: Could be either one...

or
(even a colleague)

Man.........bouquet....scythe
A Man (I suppose x is a male) who's happiness is sudden
or
A man whose happiness is broken
or
A man who is beautiful through scars.
Yes he's male, yes he is beautiful to me scars and all....but i wouldn't say it was that....but as scythe also knights to mountain and crossroads, then id see this more as the scythe cutting away the obstacles of the mountain and brining a quick much needed decision or even separation on his part. So could then be is happiness is sudden.
Either his happiness is sudden or A man who's happiness is broken. I don't see indication of a visit. Doesn't mean he won't, I just don't see cards I personally see as a visitation.
[/quote]No i don't really see any actual visit here either....but it my notes for bouquet i do have a happy visit wrote down.
PAST
Mountain....Crossroads....Man
Blocks/obstacles pertaining to a choice by a man.
or
Blocks/obstacles on the road for the man (maybe he is somewhere he can't physically reach you right now.)
This is the distance between us right now because of his situation and his wife finding out etc....ive backed off now and am allowing him to make his own mind up without getting involved. Ive even txt his wife also and told her thats thats it between us now etc....as theres been slanging matches between us via sms so we obviously had each others number.
PRESENT
Tower...Clover..Bouquet
Hotels fling that is romantic
or
A small hotel romance
or
A isolated romantic fling
or
Happiness that is isolated to a fling.
This is why i was confused with the present, as none of this is happening we've not spoke to each other for 2 weeks and havent seen eachother for nearly 3 weeks. So none of this fits in with the present.
FUTURE
House....Dog....Scythe
A comfortable companion that separated/broken/rejected OR sudden OR permanent
or
A home companion that is permanent
House here is also the king hearts and this king is a Scorpio which he is....so the house maybe representing him...not too sure. Where are you getting permanent from in this line ?
I would look at the diagonal and the corners that might give you a theme.

House-Mountain-Man & Mountain-House-Scythe would be a corner

Mountain-Clover-Scythe & House-Clover-Man would be Diagonals.

Just some Additional meanings I put up above.

Thanks for your thoughts cosmic being, ill take a look at the diagonals and corners too.

Amanda

Mountain + Clover:
Big problems/obstacles with little luck/pay-off.

Mountain + Crossroads + Man (Past)
Problems overcome by man’s decision/logic.

Tower + Clover + Bouquet (Present)
Disappointment; small sense of importance/priority.

House + Dog + Scythe (Future)
The home/family/security is protected by a decision.

Mountain + Tower + House
Blocked by high security.

Crossroads + Clover + Dog
Best decision for protection/loyalty/faithfulness.

Man + Bouquet + Scythe
A man’s positive reinforcement.

Mountain + Scythe + House + Man
Slow decisions for man’s home/family/security.

Tower + Crossroads + Dog + Bouquet
Honor/respect versus a lovely companion.

Man + Tower + Scythe
Man’s final decision.
Lonely man's decision to separate.

Mountain + Bouquet + House
Blocked familial happiness.

I'm not very good at these 3x3's, but hope something's helpful to you.

CosmicBeing

Sharla said:
Yes X is probably the guy i told you about, as he's all my readings have been about this past month. Yes i have associated clover with fling before, but ive not read it like this because of there being no lilies or even whip present. Yes this is what i got too.Yes we have gone our seperate ways at present, due to what he needs to sort out and realize for himself.Yes he's male, yes he is beautiful to me scars and all....but i wouldn't say it was that....but as scythe also knights to mountain and crossroads, then id see this more as the scythe cutting away the obstacles of the mountain and brining a quick much needed decision or even separation on his part. So could then be is happiness is sudden.
CosmicBeing said:
No i don't really see any actual visit here either....but it my notes for bouquet i do have a happy visit wrote down.This is the distance between us right now because of his situation and his wife finding out etc....ive backed off now and am allowing him to make his own mind up without getting involved. Ive even txt his wife also and told her thats thats it between us now etc....as theres been slanging matches between us via sms so we obviously had each others number.This is why i was confused with the present, as none of this is happening we've not spoke to each other for 2 weeks and havent seen eachother for nearly 3 weeks. So none of this fits in with the present.House here is also the king hearts and this king is a Scorpio which he is....so the house maybe representing him...not too sure. Where are you getting permanent from in this line ?

Thanks for your thoughts cosmic being, ill take a look at the diagonals and corners too.

Hey so Scythe has a meaning of something permanent...at least what I was taught through the two books I read.

I think it's the idea of something that is cut can't be mend back to the way it exactly was.

The present...give the present 2 weeks to manifest...sometimes (I have seen) the present is sometimes more of the very near future.

Happy i was able to confirm or give you other idea of card meaning.

Wish you the best!!