"Baralho Cigano Lenormand Readings": First Go! (Weekend of O6/08/2016).

DownUnderNZer

Be good to see just how quick or not a system can be learnt. :bugeyed:

1) Am working on a color coded cheat sheet to give this Brazilian system a whirl although I cannot confirm whether or not the translation from Portuguese to English is accurate. There is a possibility of something being lost in translation, so as to say, and I do not have the meanings in depth. However, I am willing to give it a go just to see!

I do have the "basics", so it should be enough to work with at least. :D

CONDITIONS:

A) Looking for 1 to 3 sitters for the coming weekend: (05-06/08/16 to 07-08/08/2016).

B) No serial sitters or frequenters of the "Reading Exchanges" no matter who the reader is on the thread.

C) Will do between 3 and 9 cards.

D) Feedback is a must and should be given in a timely manner. Not a few words, not more questions, or something not related to the reading itself.

E) No questions that are predictive or closed.

F) No general ones, religious, spiritual and/or past lives etc.

G) If it is a relationship: Genders and what kind of relationship. (Will not do fantasy or brief encounters of the only kind).

EXAMPLE QUESTIONS:

What is the current situation between myself (male) and Andrea? (Friends).
How likely is J going to give me a promotion?
What kind of secret is my best friend (male) keeping from me (male)?
I went travelling last summer - how was my trip overall?
I am working on a project which I am stuck on - what is the advise?

The MORE interesting the question - the MORE you have a better shot.

Be good to see if these cards relate to what is going on in your life or not and how different they actually are to the German and French systems.

I will not read for anyone I do not want to read for at all.

:heart:"If it happens - it happens. If it does not - it does not". :heart:

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

Trial Run: Cafe Waitress.

Just gave it a go with a complete stranger in a cafe using the old and new side by side out of curiosity:

Two questions:

1) How likely will my sister get back with her ex? (French system).

2) When will I likely get a job in the field Im studying for? (Brazilian system with a bit of help :D).

Will go into these readings more when I am at home tonight, but will say both resonated with her and she even confirmed the reason her sister and the ex broke up was because he was "cheating".

I do not think either system would have been saying anything different really with the SNAKE and HEART together.

And if we are looking at "if" and the "future" - not good cards to come up for a reconciliation. However, I was tactful with how I answered.

Be back later when not one line at a time.

DND:)

DownUnderNZer

Reconciliation :French System.

THE ACTUAL READING.

More or Less....

1) How likely will my sister get back with her ex? (French system).

I think putting it in writing is so much better sometimes.

I told her as I saw it - her sister and the ex were still interacting with one another as in recently (last day to a week or month and less than a year).

She confirmed it as being true.

I then went on to tell her that her sister looked upon him as a soul mate and that there was a very strong bond between her and him. The "issue" looked like it had to to with "cheating" and not only that, but that it did not look finished, and that if it was indeed the ex it was something he actually wanted to keep doing and the freedom to do it.

She confirmed that it was the "ex" cheating and she also saw that it was something he wanted to continue to do and not stop. To play the field so as to speak. She really did not come up with anything to say he was trying to "correct the error" of his ways, so I do not think what I said was incorrect. (The ex was actually not a boyfriend, but husband I learned).

I then went on to say....

Be careful how you put it to your sister, but what I will say is this - if she (and him) can deal with the "cheating" or it being a "part of his nature" then it comes down to her and him as to whether or not it can work.

Some can make it work whereas some cannot.

However, I honestly do not see him wanting to stop doing "his thing", so just be on the cautious side with her if you choose to say anything because it is her emotions that are connected to the situation not mine or yours.

MY THOUGHTS:

I did not see these cards as saying a yes or no or that there would be a reconciliation, but rather providing insight or something to be considered. Infidelity is not something to be taken lightly and just because it comes up sometimes it does not mean a relationship has to end just because it happens.

DownUnderNZer

Job: Brazilian System.

THE ACTUAL READING:

I had to jot down things before I could put it to her, so am now retrieving those notes.

I had to refrain from putting "timing" on it as I could not find anything and I did not want to resort to the French system for it. E.g. Clover. (Will have to see if there is anything out there on it).

2) When will I likely get a job in the field I'm studying for? (Brazilian system with a bit of help :D).

This is what I said to her:

What is comes down to is "inexperience" (Child) and "pursuing what you want" (Tower). It is about obtaining what you want really, but at the same time knowing:

A) You are inexperienced. (Child)
B) The window of opportunity in your chosen field is small and competitive. (Child +++)
C) There are some obstacles in your way. (Clover).

However, there will be something coming up for you when the time is right (Storks) and success (Key) is shown. But it is about you using your head and making it happen (Key) because it is not something that will be handed to you on a platter.

You know what it will take and it is something you will have to work at achieving.

She said that it was a bit competitive and that it was true that it was not the kind of job that would be just given to her. She also admitted she had no real experience just mainly theory really and that she would have to work hard to land a job in that field.

I never asked what it was that she was studying. :bugeyed:

MY THOUGHTS:

I think I did address her question even though it was my very first time trying the system out and with no timing in it which was kind of a downfall. However, it was my very first spread and time doing it (not even on myself in practice) so am pleased with the outcome.

DownUnderNZer

Before I forget...one meaning for 13 with the B system was "not mature" thus my use of "inexperience".

Also I did mention to her about being "spontaneous" as missed it.

Rounding up some people to do this this weekend if no takers from AT.

THE ACTUAL READING:

I had to jot down things before I could put it to her, so am now retrieving those notes.

I had to refrain from putting "timing" on it as I could not find anything and I did not want to resort to the French system for it. E.g. Clover. (Will have to see if there is anything out there on it).

2) When will I likely get a job in the field I'm studying for? (Brazilian system with a bit of help :D).

This is what I said to her:

What is comes down to is "inexperience" (Child) and "pursuing what you want" (Tower). It is about obtaining what you want really, but at the same time knowing:

A) You are inexperienced. (Child)
B) The window of opportunity in your chosen field is small and competitive. (Child +++)
C) There are some obstacles in your way. (Clover).

However, there will be something coming up for you when the time is right (Storks) and success (Key) is shown. But it is about you using your head and making it happen (Key) because it is not something that will be handed to you on a platter.

You know what it will take and it is something you will have to work at achieving.

She said that it was a bit competitive and that it was true that it was not the kind of job that would be just given to her. She also admitted she had no real experience just mainly theory really and that she would have to work hard to land a job in that field.

I never asked what it was that she was studying. :bugeyed:

MY THOUGHTS:

I think I did address her question even though it was my very first time trying the system out and with no timing in it which was kind of a downfall. However, it was my very first spread and time doing it (not even on myself in practice) so am pleased with the outcome.

DownUnderNZer

This weekend so far:

"B.K." from Kensington way and "L" from Sydney CBD.

Both female. One is in her 50s and the other her early 40s. One is from NZ and the other is half UK and Figian.

Be interesting to see if it is different if not from the same culture. :D

Neither has been read in over 2 years.

DownUnderNZer

"B.K. Reading":

Why did my father do his Will the way that he did, with no acknowledgement of me, just my other brothers and sisters?

SHIP...BOUQUET...TREE...HEART...CHILD

French System:

I tend to think he did it because there was possibly emotional distance and/or you were not living in NZ at the time. Maybe you are the black sheep or a bit of an outsider in your family. He was absolutely fine with not putting you in it at all. Nothing vindictive or underhanded is indicated in his decision making so you should at least know that. His focus was on the "family", "his health", and the "love towards his children" or "one child in particular".

His love for you may have not as been as strong as it was for the others actually, but with his Will it was not done to hurt you or displace you because nothing is shown to be negative or destructive at all.

Brazilian System:

For him it was all about leaving an inheritance (3). It brought a sense of fulfillment and happiness to him (9) in making that decision and was likely part of a plan on his part and not for the short term. I tend to think that he thought it out over some time before he put it down in writing (5). There would have been a reason behind it - not just an emotional one (24). He was probably more connected to his truer side when he had the Will written up - with his children in mind. (13)

His intentions were genuine and from a good place. (13)

So, as I see it - it was nothing really against you at all personally or meant to upset you.

Only one benefactor and the other brothers and sisters were put in control of the estate and money as that "one benefactor" is mentally incapacitated.

Her name was not written in the Will at all.

1) She is the black sheep.
2) She was living in Australia at the time her father died and for some years.
3) She only found out about the true nature of the Will in the last 6 months although it has been a number of years since her father died. (The others kept it quiet).
4) She is fine with it being left to her younger brother.
5) She is not fine with her father not acknowledging her at all.

MY THOUGHTS:

I see it as him doing something long term for his youngest child really especially if he is "mentally" compromised. (I think he is the youngest and will clarify this later).

Overall, she could relate to both systems, but still questions her father's actions. (Kind of do not blame her).

I will give her a few days to let it all sink in and catch up with her next week on Tuesday to see if she has anything further to add.

DownUnderNZer

"L's Reading":

Why did my dad decide to give me his car for free and out of the blue?".

SUN...STARS...HOME...MOUNTAIN...LILY

French System:

I see it as a decision made with clarity on his part and perhaps because he knew you were hoping for one. Family is everything to him, so that likely played a key role as well. I also tend to think he had no use for it anymore or was not using it as much probably because of one or two things: 1) He is old, and/or 2) The car is old.

Brazilian System:

It was a decision coming from a positive spiritual disposition or optimism at the time (Sun). He likely knew or had an inkling about it being something you wanted and as it was something he could make happen (Star) he wanted to prove his support to you and help you achieve that goal (Home). Buying one yourself might have been a no go or beyond your means and therefore a challenge and a half (Mountain), so it was his way of making it easier and avoiding an unnecessary crisis or dilemma (Lily).

She could relate to both as well.

1) It is a 1990's car, so not new.
2) She has wanted a car for over 5 years but could not get enough money together due to other things like school and rehab etc. But she was trying to save towards one.
3) Her father is not around much as he lives in Tasmania, but he does stay involved as much as possible and sees her when he can. Thinks the world of her. Family is important.
4) The car has actually taken the stress out of saving for one.

NOTE:

I have just realized that this BRAZILAN SYSTEM likely stems from the GERMAN SYSTEM (maybe BELGIUM) as with the LILY card it refers to the "Virgin Mary" and "purity", also, I recognized something earlier in the OWLS card with the reference to "COUPLES".

I really think that there has been a cross over with systems within Europe itself and when it crossed the ocean.

Other parts of South America that use the Lenormand must follow the German system or even Belgium as they are not too different.

So, where does it put the French system? :D:D:D It likely branched off of the other two.

Food for thought.

.......................................................................................................................................................

DownUnderNZer

Question from me:

What can you tell me about my new apartment from the very first moment until now - was it a good choice or not? (Will do it like I am reading for someone else).

Clouds...Whip...OWLS....Tower....Sun

French System:

There was or were a lot of doubts and uncertainty to start with which changed quickly when it was viewed or inspected and on talking to the agent or landlord as well as others. It was a perfect choice and still is really. A real winner! It was the "seeing it" that sealed the deal.

Brazilian System:

More or less it is putting across that there was confusion and indecision to begin with (the same as above really) (6) and taking some form of action in order to obtain it with some possible drawbacks (11). Good news indicated (12) and the notion of being firm about getting it if it was what I wanted (19) with the outcome being one of success and it all being positive (Sun).

The confusion and uncertainty was going on a lot longer than just this place, but it is true and am sure it has come up before as well with other readings on AT. I think I was hesitant to view it as well as I did not want another "disappointment".

Both readings I can relate to looking at them.

What I find interesting is that "11" and "19" have similar meanings under the Brazilian system about "taking action in order to achieve" - along those lines.

The only "action" I took really was to make a quick decision as I was given only so much time. Money was key as well and fortunately that was not a setback or issue.

The drawbacks were:

1) A short time given to make a decision.
2) To organize a furniture remover PRONTO once I signed the contract.
3) To make sure the old place was professionally cleaned.
4) To make sure no loose ends with the old place.
5) To do a lot of paperwork.
6) To sort out a few things about the new place before and after moving in. E.g. Fumigation and a new range hood.

I did take it after viewing it and discussing it with a few good friends and the agent.

To date: No regrets at all and feel I will be living here for a very long time to come.

DownUnderNZer

Seeing BK in an hour or so for lunch, so will see if she has anything to add on reflection.