3 X 5 Card Lenormand Exchanges :)

nh786

Hi,

I would like to practice with Lenormand so would like to have 3 exchanges with 5 cards with anyone willing to exchange :)

lepleadian

hi can you tell me what impeding M to start a relationship with M? will he remove all those boundaries?

nh786

hi can you tell me what impeding M to start a relationship with M? will he remove all those boundaries?

Ok :) my Q is what are W current thoughts about me (apart from us being colleagues)?

nh786

Tower - Mice - Stork - Heart - Man
Shadow - Tree

I think that M is quite a lonesome person and is quite stressed too regarding a relationship or some love interest. So there is some emotional stress here. I think they are willing to make changes but this will be quite stressful and difficult for them. They are quite caring and loving so i think they are willing to change and make improvements and remove boundaries that are present but it will take time.

Hope this helps x

lepleadian

Ok :) my Q is what are W current thoughts about me (apart from us being colleagues)?

Your fears
The High Priestess
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying "be careful, all is not as it seems" - something just doesn't feel right. Delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns.

his thughts are : the devil; hierophant;
How he views you: as someone he is very sexually attracted to.For me that would signify a strong bond, long-term commitment....so he things in every sense in real life or work you do a great couple... By these cards (Hierophant and Devil) he thinks that you want a traditional life through societies rules, marriage...

nh786

Your fears
The High Priestess
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying "be careful, all is not as it seems" - something just doesn't feel right. Delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns.

his thughts are : the devil; hierophant;
How he views you: as someone he is very sexually attracted to.For me that would signify a strong bond, long-term commitment....so he things in every sense in real life or work you do a great couple... By these cards (Hierophant and Devil) he thinks that you want a traditional life through societies rules, marriage...

I am sorry but this was for a lenormand exchange as mentioned by the thread title and description.

lepleadian

Tower - Mice - Stork - Heart - Man
Shadow - Tree

I think that M is quite a lonesome person and is quite stressed too regarding a relationship or some love interest. So there is some emotional stress here. I think they are willing to make changes but this will be quite stressful and difficult for them. They are quite caring and loving so i think they are willing to change and make improvements and remove boundaries that are present but it will take time.

Hope this helps x

yess he has some stresss right now ...so it makes sense

starchaser1277

Can I ask what will happen in the future of my relationship with cc?

Yours?

lepleadian

oh boy i did not see really i run coz to take the spot :'( i'm so sorry