3x3: Reading about man/love (part deux)

MissNine

On Padma's wise suggestion, I did another reading to see how the romantic relationship with the man in my first 3x3 (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=252560) will continue into the following month:

Heart - Moon - Ring
Fish - Bouquet - Key
Anchor - Lily - Man

So sorry, Padma! I forgot to do a line of cards, instead of a 3x3 square.
Some cards (Heart, Moon, Ring, Man) came up again, and I think that's significant.

I mixed the deck several times and cleared it in between other readings for other people, so no chance this was a fluke right after the first 3x3 I did yesterday.

Bouquet in Center: Happiness with the relationship

Rows
Heart - Moon - Ring: Deep romantic commitment
Fish - Bouquet - Key: Movement in emotions brings great happiness
Anchor - Lily - Man: Secure, mature man

Columns
Heart - Fish - Anchor: A lot of emotion is constant or stable
Moon - Bouquet - Lily: Romance brings satisfaction
Ring - Key - man: Commitment is certain with the man

Diagonals
Heart - Bouquet - Man: Romantic surprises from the man
Ring - Bouquet - Anchor: A surprise relationship is long-term/stable

Theme (Moon - Fish - Lily - Key)
A gush of emotions brings satisfaction and validation for me.

Any other suggestions welcome. Thank you!

Padma

Heart - Moon - Ring
Fish - Bouquet - Key
Anchor - Lily - Man

Horizontals - top row, what's on the mind in April - Heart/Moon/Ring - definitely romance in mind. Moon is better positioned here, but this is about your thoughts and not the actuality. Looks like repeating thoughts about a further commitment...

mid row: what's around you - Fish/Bouquet and Key, many invitations to go on dates, which hastens connection or success, or at least gives more knowledge of the other person. :)

What is known: Anchor/Lily/Man: looks like an older man, or at least one who is fairly well settled; more of a relaxed person (Lily) but still dependable (Anchor).

Verticals - Past, Heart/Fish/Anchor - to me this looks like someone non-committal who decides he will be settling down a bit.

Moon/Bouquet/Lily - Romantic gestures, perhaps, such as actual flowers? Romantic meetings.

Ring/Key/Man, Looks like some success, a positive association, and some sort of agreement going on here with the Man. May be a decision to keep on seeing each other?

Moon/Fish/Lily/Key/Moon - Lily bothers me - I don't see it as a sex card myself, so I am wondering if this means many dates over the month or at night (Moon/Fish) and bringing him perhaps to meet your family? (Lily) But it does look like it seems to work, Key/Moon looks like success definitely - like hard work paying off.

I like the diagonal of Heart/Bouquet/Man - looks to me like dates of a romantic nature, with a very pleasant Man :love: Good luck, it will be interesting to see how it works out!

Oh and PS Bouquet triggered by Heart looks like an abundance of happy feeling :)

MissNine

Hi Padma! Thank you again for helping me out with another 3x3. :heart:

I'll return after work with more comments to your detailed FB.

For now, just thought I'd add to lily. As you mentioned, it's an oddball.

Lily is an interesting card. I don't see it as sex either. That's would be whip.
I see it as maturity, something maturing, or satisfaction. It's and maturation card, like when someone retires with honors. With moon, maybe positive movement (fish) in the man's career (moon) leading to a promotion (lily) leads to success (key) with my romantic relationship with the Man.

...or maybe lily signifies that there is an old/matured connection that is reestablished. (key)

Padma

I always did say that guy you dated would come back - and he always had Lily with him, in your cards. In fact he always had Anchor come up with him, too. Just a thought!

MissNine

I always did say that guy you dated would come back - and he always had Lily with him, in your cards. In fact he always had Anchor come up with him, too. Just a thought!

Yes! You did! :thumbsup:
Can the Lily also stand for "old as a maple" ...as in maple leaf and Canada? (No idea if that's even a saying but thought it was worth a shot) That guy you're talking about is Canadian. :)

MissNine

I just remembered something.
Moon can also mean intuition. And the coming of past man (mentioned above) would be a big validation of my intuition.
Knighted to Anchor and Man: Longstanding intuition or sticking with my intuition, related to the Man.

Padma

Well, Lily might mean something "familiar" or known, as it indicates family. I can see Moon being intuition, yes! Especially with Key in the spread (Key/Moon, your intuition had the answer all along) Anchor might mean he never really went away, just hung around on the back burner, so to speak.

Funny about the maple, haha! ;)