What 'A' Wants 'E' To Do...

Victoria's Finest

...and what 'A' needs 'E' to do. I shuffled and laid out two three card spreads for answers. For "What 'A' wants 'E' to do I pulled

Dog + Anchor + Rider

Dog - Friend, loyalty
Anchor - Strong, stable
Rider - Good news, happening quickly

My interpretation here is 'A' wants a strong bond with 'E' and to always know that 'E' will be there for him through whatever but 'A' also wants only to hear the things that he wants from 'E' and not necessarily about responsibilities, etc. 'A' wants to hang and have fun, no cares and no worries.

For "What 'A' needs 'E' to do" I pulled

Moon + Broom/Whip + Letter

Moon - How you're seen
Broom/Whip - Over and over/repetitive
Letter - Messages

I'm thinking 'E' needs to show 'A' various messages that reiterate how 'E' sees 'A'. I'm thinking pictures fit the bill of messages as well yes? (a picture is worth a thousand words)

This is not a romantic reading :). Can I get additional thoughts from those that would like to chime in? I'm new to Lenormand and have just been having a blast the last couple of weeks (before I got the freaking flu, omfg :mad:; still getting over it so point out to me if something doesn't make sense.) Thanks!

SabrinaSpellman

...and what 'A' needs 'E' to do. I shuffled and laid out two three card spreads for answers. For "What 'A' wants 'E' to do I pulled

Dog + Anchor + Rider

Dog - Friend, loyalty
Anchor - Strong, stable
Rider - Good news, happening quickly

My interpretation here is 'A' wants a strong bond with 'E' and to always know that 'E' will be there for him through whatever but 'A' also wants only to hear the things that he wants from 'E' and not necessarily about responsibilities, etc. 'A' wants to hang and have fun, no cares and no worries.

For "What 'A' needs 'E' to do" I pulled

Moon + Broom/Whip + Letter

Moon - How you're seen
Broom/Whip - Over and over/repetitive
Letter - Messages

I'm thinking 'E' needs to show 'A' various messages that reiterate how 'E' sees 'A'. I'm thinking pictures fit the bill of messages as well yes? (a picture is worth a thousand words)

This is not a romantic reading :). Can I get additional thoughts from those that would like to chime in? I'm new to Lenormand and have just been having a blast the last couple of weeks (before I got the freaking flu, omfg :mad:; still getting over it so point out to me if something doesn't make sense.) Thanks!
Hey, I'm not so good at interpreting lenormand, but I have an idea, maybe! I definetly agree with the first reading that A wants a loyal, stable friendship

As for what A needs from E, it seems that A wants clarity (Moon) perhaps E seems to be flighty and fickle, goes back and forth on their loyalty /word. A needs a message from E that E will actually stick around through thick and thin.

BTW, ugh I'm sick as well. A lot of people I know are getting sick.. Maybe it's the change in weather :/

Anyway cheers!

Victoria's Finest

Hey, I'm not so good at interpreting lenormand, but I have an idea, maybe! I definetly agree with the first reading that A wants a loyal, stable friendship

As for what A needs from E, it seems that A wants clarity (Moon) perhaps E seems to be flighty and fickle, goes back and forth on their loyalty /word. A needs a message from E that E will actually stick around through thick and thin.

BTW, ugh I'm sick as well. A lot of people I know are getting sick.. Maybe it's the change in weather :/

Anyway cheers!
Hi Sabrina, thanks for your reply :). As an aside, every time I see your name I think of a friend of mine that I haven't gotten to talk to in forever :p.

Yes, I can see 'E' seeming flighty and fickle to 'A' and 'A' pushing as a kind of test to see if 'E' will always be there. Question: is Letter always in physical form or not necessarily so? Rider I take as all kinds of messages but was thinking the distinction between Rider and Letter is Letter is a concrete, physical thing? Thanks for your input!

Oh good gravy, on this illness, this is a beast! Me and the whole family got knocked every which way and were down for about a week! The kids are better but the husband and I are still in the soup, ugh! :rolleyes: