Testing Accuracy of Lenormand App. One sitter or more.

DownUnderNZer

Would like to see if the Lenormand App I have just chosen for my phone is any good.

It only selects cards with no interpretations whatsoever...so basic and perfect.

And that is why I chose it - may not need to carry a deck around with me if this seems on to it.

Might be an idea to not do anything predictive and to work with what you know to be true in the past or now.

I do reserve the right not to read certain sitters or if the question seems less than ideal for the purpose.

:heart:" If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't ". :heart:

Bonny

What is happening between C and I now?

Aries2014

I'll sit please

What is in store for me romantically this week

DownUnderNZer

Will look at Bonny's when "AT" is working on my phone again. :mad:

It stopped around 4:15pm ( NSW time) and was still not accessible at 6:15pm when I checked again.

Not sure when, but right now it is charging as the battery was low by the time I was coming home. It will take a few hours.

When it is charged will see if AT is working on it again.

Regardless, can still try the APP then, and write it via PC. :)

If anyone else wants to give it a go as long as nothing predictive or imaginary....cool! :thumbsup:

Should be fine as sounds existing rather than imaginary.

I'll sit please

What is in store for me romantically this week

Predictive so not doing it.

DownUnderNZer

BONNY

Connected my phone to my PC and that took 45 minutes to do!!!!! Mind you, it would have helped had the USB cable been in its box instead of hiding in a JB HI FI bag on my bedside table/drawer!. :bugeyed:

I take this as being what is the current situation between you and C.

Auto Pick and Manual:

Autopick: 3 cards. Dog (18) Key (33) Tower (19).

(Manual will be in its own little box coming up next).

THREE CARDS: 18...33...19...

This tells me that C and you have a karmic connection and that you do likely know him and for some time as he starts in your "past" - he is not a stranger in other words.

The thing I see with "karmic" or "soul connections" isn't always about "lessons", but rather "experiencing" what the soul cannot and most of the time it isn't an easy relationship at all.

No different with you and C.

A hard road and one with lessons and/or experiencing some part of what is considered the human experience, but it does not mean you are meant to be together.

He is significant to you (you play a key factor too) and there are probably aspects to each other that you can read without even verbally saying a word.

However, both of you very much have your own points of views, egos that may very well clash or are not bending at all, and you are possibly two very separate people. There is some kind of isolation or separation between the two of you and one (or both) is better at being alone.

There is a hint of loneliness too.

DownUnderNZer

BONNY

Manual: 5 cards. Clover (2) Cross (36) OWLS (12) Whip (11) Lily (30)

So, I chose these at random via the application by clicking on cards that were turned face down.

The current situation between C and you.

FIVE CARDS: (Manual Pick).

From these cards I see someone wants a second shot or chance and all is not really happy. It may even be pointing out that someone has tried already and it didn't quite go that way, but it is something still very "there".

This makes me wonder (going back to the first three cards) if you are not really in each others lives as much as a couple would be. Separation part, isolation etc.

It shows discontentment and surrounding talk as well as the likelihood of arguments coming up. This could be to do with others not necessarily between you and C.

It is like a vicious cycle or repetitive pattern with whatever is going on with you, C, or the both of you.

Sexually, I would tend to think you and C are quite adventurous (and not necessarily just with one another), but there seems to be some dysfunction there as well like either the relationship evolves (or evolved) around it quite strongly and/or someone is frustrated perhaps. Like someone wants the intimacy, but is not quite getting her/his fill.

So, if you were involved on a physical level it would have been full on, and if not, someone wants to take it to that level and beyond.

If you are looking at the future it shows things going very slow....painfully slow. No change if there were ups and downs between you both just a continuation of it.

That is it!

DND :)

Bonny

BONNY

Connected my phone to my PC and that took 45 minutes to do!!!!! Mind you, it would have helped had the USB cable been in its box instead of hiding in a JB HI FI bag on my bedside table/drawer!. :bugeyed:

I take this as being what is the current situation between you and C.

Auto Pick and Manual:

Autopick: 3 cards. Dog (18) Key (33) Tower (19).

(Manual will be in its own little box coming up next).

THREE CARDS: 18...33...19...

This tells me that C and you have a karmic connection and that you do likely know him and for some time as he starts in your "past" - he is not a stranger in other words.

The thing I see with "karmic" or "soul connections" isn't always about "lessons", but rather "experiencing" what the soul cannot and most of the time it isn't an easy relationship at all.

No different with you and C.

A hard road and one with lessons and/or experiencing some part of what is considered the human experience, but it does not mean you are meant to be together.

He is significant to you (you play a key factor too) and there are probably aspects to each other that you can read without even verbally saying a word.

However, both of you very much have your own points of views, egos that may very well clash or are not bending at all, and you are possibly two very separate people. There is some kind of isolation or separation between the two of you and one (or both) is better at being alone.

There is a hint of loneliness too.

Hi DND,

These cards are not too bad.
Yes, we do have a karmic connection (how did you get that from these cards?) and yes he is from my past ... We have known each other for years but formed as couple September last year. Yes it's been full of lessons but they are welcome with arms wide open because I absolutely love him! (and you can tell me if I'm wrong but he absolutely loves me too!)

Yes! We can read each other without saying a word. We are not 'together' right now because he is dealing with his ex life (custody process etc re kids) and so Yep there's loneliness ...:(

Thanks for this reading. Are there any (more) good factors?? (sorry I love to focus on the good/optimistic !!!)

B:)

Bonny

BONNY

Manual: 5 cards. Clover (2) Cross (36) OWLS (12) Whip (11) Lily (30)

So, I chose these at random via the application by clicking on cards that were turned face down.

The current situation between C and you.

FIVE CARDS: (Manual Pick).

From these cards I see someone wants a second shot or chance and all is not really happy. It may even be pointing out that someone has tried already and it didn't quite go that way, but it is something still very "there".

This makes me wonder (going back to the first three cards) if you are not really in each others lives as much as a couple would be. Separation part, isolation etc.

It shows discontentment and surrounding talk as well as the likelihood of arguments coming up. This could be to do with others not necessarily between you and C.

It is like a vicious cycle or repetitive pattern with whatever is going on with you, C, or the both of you.

Sexually, I would tend to think you and C are quite adventurous (and not necessarily just with one another), but there seems to be some dysfunction there as well like either the relationship evolves (or evolved) around it quite strongly and/or someone is frustrated perhaps. Like someone wants the intimacy, but is not quite getting her/his fill.

So, if you were involved on a physical level it would have been full on, and if not, someone wants to take it to that level and beyond.

If you are looking at the future it shows things going very slow....painfully slow. No change if there were ups and downs between you both just a continuation of it.

That is it!

DND :)

Just before I start to feedback I should say that C and I work in a religious/spiritual setting and that both of us are pretty religious (cross) ...

Ok, so YES !! There is something still very 'there' or 'here' between us.
We light each other up.
As mentioned , he is dealing with his past issues (settling his life again) and I am writing / researching which is not really settling me into ordinary life so we are a bit seperate at the moment.

His ex is manipulating him and they argue about his life (she tries to control him) so it is likely our relationship is something there are arguments about.
Fact is, I haven't met her (yet) and I don't know for sure she knows about me/us - C says he doesn't think so. (We weren't ready to tell her due to concern about the children)
C and I have NEVER fought or argued. We are too into each other and romantic to do that at this stage.
Sexually yes, we are adventurous together and it did evolve very strongly ... I'm not sure if C wants more intimacy right now (he's being controlled to be away from me via his access to his kids by the ex)
I would love to have more intimacy with C ... Forever !!! Yes. It was full on physically. Amazing!!

Yeh, I can do (painfully) slow... So long as I'm with him, I'm on for good!!!

Thanks DND.
If there are any other positive things you can see in this - it would be great - I understand you're reading for others too so don't worry if not time!!

Blessings,

B:)

DownUnderNZer

Would still like to try this app out a bit more, however, it will have to be a little later on as it is 4 am now.

Been busy doing some family research.

No predictive or fantasy. Eg We glanced at a difference is she the one?

Open ended questions.

If you have sat before or tried - maybe give it a pass. :)

Bonny

Hi DND,

Thanks for my reading.

How did you get the karmic connection bit?

Also are there any other positives on our relationship you can see in these spreads

Blessings