3x3 reading exchange for 2

snowmoon

hi, i would like to exchange reading and feedback.
you can ask me either

1 3x3 relationship question with one person
(how does he think of you, situation between you two)

2 3x3 with significant card (i need your gender, for your own situation)

3 3x3 with no significant, no topic card,
(you can ask me about love, work, etc... )

note,
i can handle to 3 people.

I'm typing by my smartphone, so it will take some time , but i will response you as soon as possible.

thank-you.

CosmicBeing

I need to practice a 3x3

If you take me... May I ask about getting a job/paid training position in the next 3 months?

I can post your reading Thursday night at the latest.

snowmoon

I need to practice a 3x3

If you take me... May I ask about getting a job/paid training position in the next 3 months?

hi, thank-you for exchange. i will response you when the reading is done.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

Hi May I sit for number 1? I am female, and want to know what will happen between me and person called 'I'.

(how does he think of you, situation between you two

I can return by tonight

Thanks

snowmoon

I need to practice a 3x3

hi,

book bird child
man key garden
rider coffin house

the issue of the situation is education. education of stability beginning of news.

a talkative man who protecting the meeting of fear.

you are thinking of education chatting with a new beginning. you shows up as man card, who is seeking the goal of towards opportunity of meeting.

you know that the news brings the ending of the stability.

in the past, as a educational man who was seeking with a good news.

in the current situation, chatting for open an opportunity of ending.

in the future, a youngthful personal who networking for comfortly.

the education of ending for a new beginning. the news of chatting will bring a new bringing.

the opportunity of arrive news of stability for chatting would help you to reach your goals.

snowmoon

Hi May I sit for number 1? I am female, and want to know what will happen between me and person called 'I'.

I can return by tonight

Thanks

hi, thank-you for exchange. i will response you when the reading is done.

thank-you.

snowmoon

I can return by tonight

Thanks

clover fish choice
stock ship fox
clouds coffin snake

note, this spread that i use, read in differently of normal 3x3. i will express my way of interpretation under cone meaning.

hi,

you was hoping to earn the chance with this man for relationship. you like to be a little shines in the protection of this man. it is a choice of you to made-up your mind of if this man is the right one.

he likes to enjoy his own time, a man who doesn't make-up the movement easy. he is hoping for ending of frightened of his own. he is a man who changes his mind quickly. perhaps, he does know how to move, but afraid of movement.

of you two, you and him likes each other of being open for changes. you two are yearning for change of the situation. it seems there are distance between you two . perhaps hoping to moving to a close distance. as the fox card shows that, this is the problem of this relationship.

all the cards suggest that , it seems that he is more into work then relationship. it will be a choice must made of moving to close place to him or a separation will be in the end.

RAphrodite

clover fish choice
stock ship fox
clouds coffin snake

note, this spread that i use, read in differently of normal 3x3. i will express my way of interpretation under cone meaning.

hi,

you was hoping to earn the chance with this man for relationship. you like to be a little shines in the protection of this man. it is a choice of you to made-up your mind of if this man is the right one.

he likes to enjoy his own time, a man who doesn't make-up the movement easy. he is hoping for ending of frightened of his own. he is a man who changes his mind quickly. perhaps, he does know how to move, but afraid of movement.

of you two, you and him likes each other of being open for changes. you two are yearning for change of the situation. it seems there are distance between you two . perhaps hoping to moving to a close distance. as the fox card shows that, this is the problem of this relationship.

all the cards suggest that , it seems that he is more into work then relationship. it will be a choice must made of moving to close place to him or a separation will be in the end.

Hi Snowmoon,

Thanks for the reading.

The context is that he is separated from his wife (more than a year now). We were seeing each other on and off for three months. It was going well, and then he disappeared.

I tried to contact him, but he didn't respond. We are separated at the moment. I don't know why he has stopped responding. I know he is well and alive.

He lives in another city but that is 40 minutes away from me by car or train, easy to travel.

Do you think it will stay this way, or will we be in touch again?

snowmoon

Hi Snowmoon,

Thanks for the reading.

The context is that he is separated from his wife (more than a year now). We were seeing each other on and off for three months. It was going well, and then he disappeared.

I tried to contact him, but he didn't respond. We are separated at the moment. I don't know why he has stopped responding. I know he is well and alive.

He lives in another city but that is 40 minutes away from me by car or train, easy to travel.

Do you think it will stay this way, or will we be in touch again?

hi, from the choice, fox with snake, it seems that there
is a lie under. he need to find a way to out the trouble.

with the choice card, i would say it will stay this way.

RAphrodite

hi, from the choice, fox with snake, it seems that there
is a lie under. he need to find a way to out the trouble.

with the choice card, i would say it will stay this way.

Thank you explaining that snowmoon.

When you do your reading, how far into the future do you do these readings (timeline-wise)?

Thanks