4 of wands how someone sees you

warriorofair

I'm thinking that maybe they see you as a happy person or someone who is stable and looking for a relationship. What do you think?

PAMUYA

Well balanced, where you should be in life at this time. I can see "ready for the next step", what evee that may be.

The-Green-Knight

Not an airy fairy type of person but someone who can provide a secure and stable relationship or long-term commitment. This can also be the case for friendships as well as romance. A uplifting person who provides execellent company.

exmuse

I'm thinking that maybe they see you as a happy person or someone who is stable and looking for a relationship. What do you think?

They see you as a table with four legs.

Someone who is stable. Someone who's got their feet firmly planted in the ground. Someone who is not going to go anywhere, anytime soon. Someone who content to be just where they are right now. Someone who will not bend or break due to any weight they may bear. Strong. Grounded. Values Practical living. Values Functionality. Family values. Found in a house. Often in a kitchen or dining room. Good for entertaining. Laughing in good company with family and friends sitting nearby. Sounding kind of Pentacles like, I guess...

Looking for a relationship, when it comes there way. When it stumbles into them.

LeahG

A happy person who is stable within themselves. I don't see the card saying directly they are looking for a relationship but they are in a good place emotionally/spiritually to be in one if they are single.

Thirteen

Perhaps not so "stable"

Actually, we should remember that wands are fire, not earth, and so not so stable. Also, the 4/Wands is usually about finishing the first part of something (success!), but there's more to go. It's good for a house to have a foundation, but now you have to build the house ;)

On the plus side, it is a "4" which is a very stable number. So, this person undoubtedly sees that you won't give them a taste of heat and then go out. Like a fire in a hearth (which is probably a better metaphor for what the 4/Wands is than a chair or house), you're promising to provide steady warmth for a good long time. However, those four wands holding up that silken tent top, perfect for a summer's celebration, aren't much use against winter rains. Will your hearth fire weather a storm?

So. I would say that while this person certainly sees you as happy, and as having reached a certain impressive level of maturity, they probably believe you're not finished yet.

Pixna

Stable and balanced, but still with plenty of room to grow.

Happy and looking for a relationship? I don't think the IV of Wands on its own would be showing that.

warriorofair

What would you say about it along with page of pentacles?

Grizabella

What would you say about it along with page of pentacles?

You first. :) you have to tell us what you read it as first. Then we can help. The new rules say that, if I understand them right.

warriorofair

You first. :) you have to tell us what you read it as first. Then we can help. The new rules say that, if I understand them right.

Oh sorry! I forgot the rules. I think the youth aspect is important in this but I also see it for some reason as affectionate. Maybe he thinks I'm happy and affectionate, attractive maybe but really young and not yet fully mature.