5 of Pentacles equal broken bones?

BeyondtheVeil

I did a daily drawing and got the 5 of Pentacles. I know that it relates to health {by books}. I ended up breaking my ankle and leg bone later that day. Has anyone else ever gotten 5 of Pentacles as broken bones?

It always hit me as more 'down & out" {or feeling shut out} than the health aspects in the readings that I have done. I was very surprised that it meant broken bones.

I was using a somewhat new deck to me~ The New Palladini Tarot. {if that matters}. I didn't really feel connected with it, but feel it getting better.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jenessa

In the system of meanings i use, 5 Coins can relate to: an accident. So if your broken bones were the RESULT of an "accident", then i'd say this card was on the mark.

Welcome to AT/regards Jenessa

ofbainbridge

Besides opportunity Pents can also be about the physical material world and those things a person values.

The 5 of Pents would fit because it would be a physical struggle - you broke bones and a material struggle for what it cost to repair your body. Besides which you lost whatever time it took away from other things you valued, things that you would have rather been doing.

BeyondtheVeil

jenessa said:
In the system of meanings i use, 5 Coins can relate to: an accident. So if your broken bones were the RESULT of an "accident", then i'd say this card was on the mark.

Welcome to AT/regards Jenessa

Thanks! Okay.. I see how that perfectly relates. I am just confused at why it usually means something else to me and then the 'accident". I hope that makes sense.
Maybe the New Palladini Tarot 5 of Pentacles is for accidents only for me? Or do you think I am looking too narrowly at it? I only ask because like I posted in the OP, the 5 of Pentacles usually doesn't come up as any health cards at all for me. I guess using a new deck would mean 'new" meanings.

Sorrry for the ramble! LOL Just trying to figure it out in my head.

Thanks for the welcome and the help!

BeyondtheVeil

ofbainbridge said:
Besides opportunity Pents can also be about the physical material world and those things a person values.

The 5 of Pents would fit because it would be a physical struggle - you broke bones and a material struggle for what it cost to repair your body. Besides which you lost whatever time it took away from other things you valued, things that you would have rather been doing.

I definitely have lost time away from other things I would rather be doing. lol I have had time to think about some things which isn't a bad thing I guess.

Thanks!

nisaba

I'v e had clients who've had the chariot come up for injuries (one car accident, one coming off a bike) and another client who had the Eight Wands in their health column in the present, and a day or two later was running downstairs to answer a ringing phone, tripped, fell to the bottom of the flight of stairs and broke an arm and an ankle. After I *told* them to slow down for their own safety, too!!! Sheesh! Came in in a wheelchair (didn't have two healthy arms for crutches) to tell me what a great reader I was.

I would have thought better of myself as a reader if I'd managed to get them to take note of the warning and *not* run down the stairs or do other risky behaviour, and have an uneventful, uninjured ride through that danger-period ...
Having a client not avoid a seen problem is not good work on my part.

Debra

The key is in the picture. See the person with the cane? http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/75#53.jpg

In the Rider Waite deck, which the New Palladini is based on, one of the two figures has a crutch--conveys the possibility of injury much more directly.

Hope you heal quickly!

BeyondtheVeil

nisaba said:
I'v e had clients who've had the chariot come up for injuries (one car accident, one coming off a bike) and another client who had the Eight Wands in their health column in the present, and a day or two later was running downstairs to answer a ringing phone, tripped, fell to the bottom of the flight of stairs and broke an arm and an ankle. After I *told* them to slow down for their own safety, too!!! Sheesh! Came in in a wheelchair (didn't have two healthy arms for crutches) to tell me what a great reader I was.

I would have thought better of myself as a reader if I'd managed to get them to take note of the warning and *not* run down the stairs or do other risky behaviour, and have an uneventful, uninjured ride through that danger-period ...
Having a client not avoid a seen problem is not good work on my part.

I usually have this lady read for me and for accidents/health/etc the 5 of Pentacles doesn't come up as things for her either. Maybe that is why I was thinking it wasn't an accident or something now? Sorry that your client fell down the stairs.
I was actually just walking on a sidewalk and ... okay.. you ARE going to laugh... I fell down a handicap ramp! LOL It was covered by the front of a huge truck so I didn't see it as I was walking along. I wasn't really paying attention as I was looking for my ride. It was pretty embarrassing. lol Maybe if I had done a full reading or more than one card I would have figured it out?

Thanks for sharing!

BeyondtheVeil

Debra said:
The key is in the picture. See the person with the cane? http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/75#53.jpg

In the Rider Waite deck, which the New Palladini is based on, one of the two figures has a crutch--conveys the possibility of injury much more directly.

Hope you heal quickly!

Yes looking at the card does show the cane. I just never have gotten the 5 of Pentacles to mean any health issues {including accidents} so I really didn't see it coming. On hindsight.. I guess it is very clear huh? lol

Thanks! I am hoping to get this cast off soon!

Debra

Oh boy. Well, one of the meaings of the 5 of Pents is "there is help for you right HERE!--look, look!--you don't have to pass it by--so that's you and the handicap ramp, eh?

BeyondtheVeil said:
Maybe if I had done a full reading or more than one card I would have figured it out?

Sometimes, I swear, it's impossible to tell. The cards say but the answer is so specific and strange, we just can't see it.