9 of pentacles and The Moon

MistyDay

Hi there again... My question is about 9 of pentacles clarified by The Moon. It was in the position: something about you that turns him off. I used Robin Wood deck.

My first thought was: I could seem to be an independent, confident, self sufficient person (but it's just an illusion I'm creating)... Maybe he dislikes such women? But I doubt it's the case. I'm not like that.

Then I got another thought: I keep to myself a lot, I'm not very social (9 of pentacles) and I'm pretty much insecure although I'm trying to hide it (The Moon). It can throw people off, especially those who are the same...

9 of pentacles could mean that he doesn't want anything with me, but other cards were positive - 2 of cups, the sun, ace of pents...

So what do you people think? Am I getting it right?

P.S. I hope you are truly enjoying your weekend, all of you! :)

Babymaker

Hi there again... My question is about 9 of pentacles clarified by The Moon. It was in the position: something about you that turns him off. I used Robin Wood deck.

My first thought was: I could seem to be an independent, confident, self sufficient person (but it's just an illusion I'm creating)... Maybe he dislikes such women? But I doubt it's the case. I'm not like that.

Then I got another thought: I keep to myself a lot, I'm not very social (9 of pentacles) and I'm pretty much insecure although I'm trying to hide it (The Moon). It can throw people off, especially those who are the same...

9 of pentacles could mean that he doesn't want anything with me, but other cards were positive - 2 of cups, the sun, ace of pents...

So what do you people think? Am I getting it right?

P.S. I hope you are truly enjoying your weekend, all of you! :)

Yeah I agree that maybe he sees you as self sufficient and independent with your security. He may feel like you don't 'need' him or he may simply want someone of a different element. Maybe he wants someone who is a wands or swords for example.

MistyDay

Thank you a lot... But the thing is - I am not like that and don't act like that with him... And looks like he wants something with me... But go figure...

elena_jaymz

Hi, probably he doesn't like your insecurities, the 9 Pentacles and The Moon are very feminine cards to me, so maybe you don't feel attractive enough or something like that? Maybe you don't feel ok in your own skin? Anyway these are just ideas, I can be wrong..

MistyDay

Hi, probably he doesn't like your insecurities, the 9 Pentacles and The Moon are very feminine cards to me, so maybe you don't feel attractive enough or something like that? Maybe you don't feel ok in your own skin? Anyway these are just ideas, I can be wrong..

Yes, I that was the interpretation I thought of more! All you said is absolutely true. But I know it's all just in my head so I'm working on it. :D