9 of pentacles-bad trait in another person..

gorgeousbutterfly

in a relatinship, i would think the person doesn't like the person's freedom and success, maybe jealousy? maybe they don't like how they are so independent?

ana luisa

Personaly, I view this card , when negative as a person who doesn´t "mingle' that much with people. Someone who feels a bit above ordinary folks... Perhaps someone presumptious.

thorhammer

I like both those viewpoints. When I saw the title, though, I thought along the lines of . . .

Doesn't want to challenge themselves any further.
Closed-minded.
Unadventurous.

\m/ Kat

Disa

I think of a person who wants the finer "things" in life but has isolated herself from the company of others in order to achieve them.

Disa

tryingtoreadtarot

i think of someone who feels they are too good or better than you in a sense

berrieh

In my opinion, there's no jealousy in the 9 of Pentacles. Only acceptance, harmony, and success... if we're judging it as an actual 'trait' of a person. It would be someone who had achieved what they wanted, though perhaps at the expense of their social relationships; but they wouldn't be upset about that or have cause to be jealous, based on this card. (Other cards could indicate a dissonance.)

For the negative (and there aren't many in this card) They might be a bit aloof and appear anti-social, but they really aren't. They may be a bit 'different' but in a good way. Mildly eccentric.

willowfox

They don't like the other person's independence and personal self reliance.

tryingtoreadtarot

everytime i get this card it is also about stuborness. it is about them sticking with their decision.

example - i sent a text and asked what the outcome would be and every time i get this card i never, ever get a response. so to me it is all about not moving forward no matter as they have decided and are sticking with it.

The crowned one

As bad traits in another? I think this must be looked at from your perspective so it will vary per persons perception of social rights and wrongs.

I do not think the nine of pentacles has any large flaws or bad traits. Others seem to perceive her as a bit too aloof or a social snob. Is that envy? ;)

WalesWoman

Highly materialistic, workaholic, not a team player, hedonistic, selfish, only thinks in terms of how it will ultimately benefit them or increase their status.