These are just three carders ...

amaya1

MešŸ˜Š
How A will feel that i will not be on Tuesday there

Bonny

MešŸ˜Š
How A will feel that i will not be on Tuesday there

Fox - man - park

He will feel that he is now merely in a public working area. He will feel a need to covertly apply his energies just to the technique in the situation/undertakings and it won't be about leisure or fun but about effort without you there. He will be all in his head and not in his heart trying to make the most of being in that public setting.

---

I think I owe you a reading Amaya so don't worry about reading back !!

B:)

mahafrins

I don't have deck with me but will be able to respond by evening if its okay with you..

I will use under the rose for you..

Tell me whether I will progress in work?

How does EA feel about taking things forward with me in romance?

Bonny

Will def read for you Mahafrins - just had a couple o things happening ... Be back soon !

Bonny

I don't have deck with me but will be able to respond by evening if its okay with you..

I will use under the rose for you..

Tell me whether I will progress in work?

How does EA feel about taking things forward with me in romance?

Mice - key - tower

EA feels that the most important thing is that it be done in small steps and that these be taken in ways that preserve his independence even while being in the romantic relwtionship with you
. EA feels that tracking authority in these matters is important so that you can both be strong.
---

My question:

What is ahead in my love life ?

mahafrins

Mice - key - tower

EA feels that the most important thing is that it be done in small steps and that these be taken in ways that preserve his independence even while being in the romantic relwtionship with you
. EA feels that tracking authority in these matters is important so that you can both be strong.
---

My question:

What is ahead in my love life ?

Yes EA wants baby steps.. he only has independence and some how there is very little romance....

Tree ring letter house

Like issues with your married life will get sort of sorted..if single things will get sorted with soemone. i feel you may get a new job some promotion or a compliment that would make you happy... when it comes to worm i do feel you have a secret admirer at your work place...in shirt you will have a better romance abd lif3 generally..

Bonny

Yes EA wants baby steps.. he only has independence and some how there is very little romance....

Tree ring letter house

Like issues with your married life will get sort of sorted..if single things will get sorted with soemone. i feel you may get a new job some promotion or a compliment that would make you happy... when it comes to worm i do feel you have a secret admirer at your work place...in shirt you will have a better romance abd lif3 generally..

Thanks Mahafrin,

Yes it is time these issues got settled and I'll like that job promotion!!