First practice 5 card spread.

mcsjeen

Hi,

I just started and am still quite lost in Lenormand. My apologies if I'm not posting the question correctly. I couldn't find the name of my deck, I think they are the original drawings because it only says 'Lenormand game, the 36 oracle cards of mademoiselle Lenormand' (in Dutch) on the package.

I did a 5 card spread (1-2-3-4-5) and asked where the relationship with an ex is heading (I am wondering if we might get back together). Corny question, but it is what's on my mind at the moment.

I drew

1 ship -2 crossroads - 3 child - 4 ring - 5 sun

The ship seems to refer to letting go of an old love or someone from another country
The road stands for multiple partners or someone not committed
The child is a fresh start or new love -> also this is the question
The ring is commitment or a new relationship
The sun is success or passion

ship + road = multiple trips? changing travel plans?
road + child = new start
child + ring = new agreement / contract
ring + sun = succesfull partnership

Ship + sun (1+5) = trip somewhere?
Road + ring (2+4) = commitment again?

It seems a bit too good to be true or wishful thinking and I have trouble making a story of the cards, it feels very mix 'n match for me.

Appreciate all the help.

T

Kurenai

Hi,

I just started and am still quite lost in Lenormand. My apologies if I'm not posting the question correctly. I couldn't find the name of my deck, I think they are the original drawings because it only says 'Lenormand game, the 36 oracle cards of mademoiselle Lenormand' (in Dutch) on the package.

I did a 5 card spread (1-2-3-4-5) and asked where the relationship with an ex is heading (I am wondering if we might get back together). Corny question, but it is what's on my mind at the moment.

I drew

The ship seems to refer to letting go of an old love or someone from another country

road + child = new start

It seems a bit too good to be true or wishful thinking and I have trouble making a story of the cards, it feels very mix 'n match for me.

Appreciate all the help.

T

Hey, I am not a lenormand expert by any means, but I thought I'd give you some help. The "child" card is the middle, which makes it the focus of this thread. The overall energy of this situation seems to be that of a new beginning. The first combination, "ship-crossroad" makes me wonder if one of you went away to a foreign country or moved, and you two have gone your separate ways. However, the "child" card is bringing new found energy, carefree, and new beginnings. The "ring-sun" indicates an agreement of sorts, but with the absence of the "heart" card, I am not sure it will be romantically related.

mcsjeen

Hey, I am not a lenormand expert by any means, but I thought I'd give you some help. The "child" card is the middle, which makes it the focus of this thread. The overall energy of this situation seems to be that of a new beginning. The first combination, "ship-crossroad" makes me wonder if one of you went away to a foreign country or moved, and you two have gone your separate ways. However, the "child" card is bringing new found energy, carefree, and new beginnings. The "ring-sun" indicates an agreement of sorts, but with the absence of the "heart" card, I am not sure it will be romantically related.

Hi, thanks a lot. We both live in the same country, but he is a foreigner, this seems to be the only thing I can make of it. Is the heart card the only lenormand card that can refer to love?

ana luisa

Hi,

I drew

road + child = new start

Appreciate all the help.

T

Interesting combo you have there. I wonder if the cards you laid show a progression... The child, to me shows you are starting something. It's small, at the beginning stages but it's a start nonetheless. The Ship + Crossroads show that in the past (for being on the left) you both had different plans/objectives/personal journeys and went separate ways for a while (Crossroads). Now the Ring shows a nice and solid reconnection, a bonding. And it has a good chance for success because of the Sun. Moreover, it is quite possible that you will, thourhg this reconnection discover new things about each other, new revelations that will be not only surprising but also quite good for the relationship.

Just my 2 cents. :)