A gift from beyond

minrice

I hope this is the right place to put this!

My husband just graduated from pilot training yesterday, he finally has his wings! When he was growing up his Grandpa, who passed away a few years ago, would always give him a $2 bill whenever he accomplished anything special. Yesterday morning when getting ready for the ceremony his mom found a $2 bill in the pocket of some pants she hadn't worn since last summer.
Some are rationalizing it away but she and I know it was Grandpa George's doing ;)

BodhiSeed

What a wonderful story Minrice! And congratulations to your husband for getting his wings!

Milfoil

Thats wonderful and yes I agree, definately Grandad adding his approval. Doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, the fact that everyone remembered Grandad's way means that it worked. ;)

Thankyou for sharing this and congratulations to your husband too. :)

EarthFaery

Great story minrice! I love it, thank you. It was definitely grandpa George, they have funny ways of letting us know they're still around.

Congrats to your hubby :)

mysticmanth

What a lovely story!!

Congratulations to your husband :) x

MsRubyRain

That is so wonderful! Congrats to your hubby! How very special!

The way I see it is, it doesn't matter who or why it was put there to begin with the fact that is was found on such a special and meaningful occasion says it all. Thanks hubby's Grandpa!

minrice

Thanks everyone! It was a good day. Definitely Grandpa George, and my mother in law asked my husband if Grandpa were here what would he give you and right away he said $2 bill.

Nevada

What a great story. I'll bet his grandpa is so proud of him. Congratulations to your husband!

starrystarrynight

It was Grandpa! :D

What a heartwarmer...and congrats to your husband!

moderndayruth

Congratulations! And what an amazing synchronicity! :thumbsup: