A List of Large and Oversized Decks

RedMaple

The Goddess Tarot is also oversize.

I just got the Golden and wish it was bigger. I'm using a magnifying glass to see some of the details. I'd definitely invest in a second deck if they made it bigger.

skh

Via Tarot (a Thoth-based deck).

BlueLotus

In my collection the following decks are wider than average, the Goddess,Tarot of the Spirit, and the Guardians of Wisdom, but there are others that are overall 'larger' such as the Phoenix, Karma, And Stone decks

However, the ones I consider real large in my collection are The Inner Child, Rohrig, Large Thoth, Tarot de Paris, Nigel Jackson, Sacred Circle and the Voyager decks

All others fall within the normal size range

Kittaine

Feebie said:
In my collection the following decks are wider than average, the Goddess,Tarot of the Spirit, and the Guardians of Wisdom, but there are others that are overall 'larger' such as the Phoenix, Karma, And Stone decks

However, the ones I consider real large in my collection are The Inner Child, Rohrig, Large Thoth, Tarot de Paris, Nigel Jackson, Sacred Circle and the Voyager decks

All others fall within the normal size range

I didn't know that the Nigel Jackson was large. I hesitated buying it cos it looked small in scans. Dern, I should've bought that instead of the Gilded.

Emily

I know its not classed as a large deck but for my small hands the Robin Wood used to make me struggle - one of the reasons I never took to it I think.

Also the Giant Rider Waite (which I don't have ---yet :D )

September Pixie

Nigel Jackson is slightly oversized... Its small enough for me to handle but larger than most...

What exactly is the 'standard' size we are looking at here? For instance, anything that wont fit in a 3x5 bag I consider large.. my Nigel Jackson barely fits.

Large Thoth is really large.. I've owned 3 copies of this in my time.. I currently have the 1977 Edition and the Purple Box US Games edition.. I had the icky green deck.. its large, I couldnt shuffle it normally at all, and I traded it to a friend a long time ago.. 1977 Edtion of Thoth is *i think* the same size, but the colors are much better, and isnt sickly green looking..

Victoria Regina is too large for me to shuffle, Sacred Circle is fairly large, hmm I will have to check out my list and see.. I think thats all I own for large decks though.. I don't buy 'em, cause I can't use 'em! :(

fan

Mh, The Daughter of the Moon Tarot is very hard to handle. The round cards are very big and you need a hole room to spread the cards on the floor. You won't have enough space on a table, I think.
But the idea of round cards is not bad.

fân

Kath

Brian Williams' Ship of Fools is rather large too.

Osher

There is an oversize version of the Tarot of the Old Path? Cool!

The Rider version of the Mythic is slightly larger than normal. Just a fraction of an inch, but enough so as not to fit in a box that most of the others fit into...