a new warning

mingbop

A few months ago I dreamt big black flies were coming at me, somebody said it meant illness, and that came true. This morning it was a black bull..
I was not sleeping but I had my eyes shut, listening to the husband crashing around in the kitchen. Then I saw us both standing in a room at a big window.
Outside was grass, then out of nowhere, a black bullock charged right at us. The colour was so intense black and so glossy it was amazing, I can still see it. It charged very fast and appeared very big, and just as it almost reached the window at our noses, I opened my eyes and it vanished.
So...if black flies mean disease or illness, then what do black bulls mean ? LOL!

canid

From Psychic Circles, I've learned to take any of your *premonitions* or dreams seriously, but I couldn't begin to fathom what the bull could mean. Hopefully, something good for you, but I wouldn't think illness or disease. Maybe something pentacles related, fertility perhaps? heehee

mingbop

LOL, all I could think of was "danger" !!

Sebavin

I can't help but think of anger and aggression...

re-pete-a

Mingbop.
Looks like youll have to wait and see.
Whatever it is you'll be facinated with it.
Be strong.

celticnoodle

hey ming,

I'm not sure, so I googled 'bull symbolism' and found this. (canid, you are right!)

*now, mind you, it is listed as 'celtic bull' because it was a celtic site that came up first. i don't think it really matters, a bull, is a bull, is a bull, right?

Celtic Bull:
The bull is a much-revered among Celtic animals, with several different translations. Mostly, the Celtic bull symbolizes of strong will, uncompromising, and even belligerent the bull stands for unbending, stubborn personality traits – leading up to the term "bull-headed."

On the flip side, the bull is also a virile sign for men, and a sign of fertility for women. Donning the bull symbol in the bed chamber (depicted on sheets, robes, pillows, etc) is said to enhance the mental state – leading to sexual strength and endurance.

A third representation of the bull sign is that of riches and wealth. Likely due to the fact that this creature was a great source of food the Celts, it can easily be associated with easier, fairer, and abundant times in the Celtic villages.

:laugh:, so Mingbop, if the bolded area of this is true, when will Mingbop, Jr. be coming??? :p :D

lark

ming you probably won't like this but in dream symbolizum seeing a bull is a sign of being narrowminded or self involved....
black stands for mystery or negativity /also death
glossy suggest a need to shine or stand out.

Maybe it's so much about the hubby lately that it's never about you.

poivre

This has nothing to do with a bull but...
three weeks ago I was going to sleep and I seen, in the window
of our front door a man...it was night time and all I could see was
a shadow of a huge man in a black suit, black hair leaning into the
window...everything was black except the window frame, it was grey.
The next day I met a tall man which his wife is very sick. In the following
week, my nephew passed over. He was a very tall man also.

So...for myself seeing someone or something large and black
may mean a death.

Now, I'm not saying that your dream is telling of a death.
Black I feel can be transformation of "any" kind.

Hope for you it comes to you with luck, not tears.

I'll be watching the thread to compare it with my black dream...
it's all in our learning.

Thanks for posting your concern, I can learn from your post also
to understand my dream.
:)

celticnoodle

ming, just found this on another site i go to:

BULL...
Animal nature; stubbornness.

Bull*...
To see one pursuing you, portends that business trouble, through envious and jealous competitors, will harass you. If a young woman meets a bull, she will have an offer of marriage, but, by declining this offer, she will better her fortune. To see a bull goring a person, misfortune from unwisely using another's possessions will overtake you. To dream of a white bull, denotes that you will lift yourself up to a higher plane of life than those who persist in making material things their god. It usually denotes gain. *See Bullock.

Bullock*...
This dream denotes that kind friends will surround you, if you are in danger from enemies. Good health is promised you. *See Bull.

Dancing Bear

Black for me is a spirtual sacred colour.. it is the colour of the wise men and women..
a Bull is verility, fertility, and stubborness..

But for the bull to come right at you like that and you thinking danger straight away.. I would say keep an eye out.. I also think it again is to do with health. which is not what you need right now..
Bugger Ming try visualising something different next time LOL!!
Tell Hawk to send some good news.

Love to you both.

DB xx