A really cool certificate

FLizarraga

I thought I would share this with you guys. I just got my Tarot certification from Seven Stars. Check it out here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/659jiedv1k2bkb5/8yIrRIlKgM#/

The frame is jarringly modern, but the one I thought I'd use just didn't fit, so for now it'll have to do.

(By the way, Seven is NOT paying me for showing this. I paid HER for the certificate, since I studied under her great-great-great grandmother --as evidenced by the date on it.)

happyfish

I saw these on seven stars' site recently as well. They have a nice vibe to them.

greatdane

I have one and they ARE very cool!

To enhance your reading space or just as great wall art, I love mine. SO worth it.

FLizarraga

You get a printable file for $16 and an embossed parchment for $22. I went for the parchment, and I'm not sorry I did.

Her great-great-great grandmother was a great teacher. Pretty, too.

greatdane

A friend framed mine and it is just so perfect! For those looking to add a little atmosphere, this is it! Seven stars did a GREAT job!

FLizarraga

A friend framed mine and it is just so perfect! For those looking to add a little atmosphere, this is it! Seven stars did a GREAT job!

Would you share a pic? I have this really cool bronze frame, a little distressed, that I found in a thrift store, but it didn't fit... :-(

Teheuti

Hey, I want to be a a grandmaster of the Psychotic Order of Azure Truth, too! I love it. Very well done.

FLizarraga

Hey, I want to be a a grandmaster of the Psychotic Order of Azure Truth, too! I love it. Very well done.

Sorry, no can do. I am the one and only Grandmaster. You can be my Divine Assistant. Or you can be Poobah Minor. But if I'm not the Grandmaster I WON'T PLAY!

ravenest

What does it signify?