Aeclectic Dream Dictionary

Milfoil

This Dream Dictionary is open to everyone to make a contribution. The idea is that when you have experienced a significant symbol in a dream and you are or have become aware of its meaning, you can post your interpretation here.

There are many dream dictionaries on the internet and published in book form but often we find that the typical meanings are too vague or simply don't correspond to us. Dreams are so inherantly unique to the individual that it is difficult to form a 'one size fits all' style dictionary but hopefully by developing a reference which comes from each of our own experiences alongside traditional meanings, we can add to and augment the existing Jungian, associative and traditional interpretations of certain symbols.

The Aeclectic Dream Dictionary will work as follows:

I have set up a number of pages which refer to the letters of the alphabet and one or two other specific areas. When you post your interpretation of a dream symbol I will then create a link to your post in the corresponding alphabetical page. This way, anyone can scan the dictionary easily and click the link to the interpretation they are looking for.

I don't want to stifle people's creative expression by making lots of demands but a few basics will make life easier for others who are searching the dictionary.

Please include the following when you create your posts:

1) The name of the symbol being interpreted in the Title
2) An outline of the symbol in your dream and what it means to you
3) Brief outline of the dream
4) Your interpretation and how you arrived at this conclusion.

Have fun

Milfoil

Milfoil

A

Dream Dictionary (A)

Milfoil

F

Dream Dictionary (F)

Milfoil

G

Dream Dictionary (G)

Milfoil