AGM Thoth at sale price in US

rif

AGM Thoth at sale price in US [sale over]

If anyone in the US is looking to buy a Thoth deck, they are still available at tarobearslair.com. Large and standard sizes (not the pocket, sadly).

I got my newsletter this morning, and the Thoth is part of the site's AGM 20% off sale.

Just passing the info along, in case anyone has been looking. I bought my Thoth there. It has the Unicursal Hexagram card, NOT the three Magus cards.

Hathor

Thank you Rif ! This is good news ! Can never have too many Thoths !

archer1

There are none to be found

Although there are a few lying a round the stores here in my area are void of any thoth decks......The OTO is to busy suing people to care....

Chatzi

Thanks! I've been looking all over for a Thoth, after recently becoming interested in all things Crowley. Just dropped $30. I don't have on a great deck.

rif

Glad you got a deck for yourself, Chatzi.

I apologize for not clarifying in my original post; but the sale ended on Aug 9th.

Decks are still available, but now at list price.

gregory

It is still easy to get from places like tarotchest. Where did this OOP thing come from ?

rif

Well, the deck is hard to find at the commonly-known retail stores. And not everyone finds this forum and reads the 20-page threads to discern the truth. :D

gregory

Tarotchest.co.uk IS a commonly used retail store ! Owned by a member here and very excellent ! Tarotgarden site says it is sold out - but it seems to me that Umbrae posted that they do so have it..... :confused:

Grigori

gregory said:
Tarotchest.co.uk IS a commonly used retail store ! Owned by a member here and very excellent ! Tarotgarden site says it is sold out - but it seems to me that Umbrae posted that they do so have it..... :confused:
Tarotchest is out of stock though....

Le Fanu

gregory said:
It is still easy to get from places like tarotchest. Where did this OOP thing come from ?
Actually, all editions of Thoth are Out of Stock at Tarot Chest too. I don't know how long, although they do seem to stock them periodically and then sell out very quickly. Ive just got one off German amazon for trimming purposes...

Im sure it can't be OOP....

ETA; oops double posting there!