"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

strings of life

gregory said:
PS How the **** do these other automatically generated weird links to tin foil hat posts come up ? Don't get that...
That's the general Wordpress search index for all content associated with the term or tagged "tin foil hat". We can't control that, but it's nice to know that we aren't the only ones :laugh:. We want people to find us!

The categories specific to the blog only are listed in the right sidebar of the blog. I'll move it higher up so that it's obvious.

Pen

aurarcana said:
Ooh fabulous!

I created a category on the blog called "grand ellessia tarot" so that people (or you) can post blog entries about the cards. That's really how it should be done so that the posts appear on the blog. Just assign the category "grand ellessia tarot" to each post :).

I added a link to that category on the page: View posts with images of cards and read about the process of the creation of the Grand Ellessia Tarot. Right now that category is empty since there isn't a post assigned.

Pen, you may want to post everything you put on the page for the Grand Ellessia Tarot as a blog post too, with a link to the page too!

Thank goodness you're here to tidy up! I'm fairly inept when it comes to Wordpress...

Pen

Pen

Aurarcana, I did as you suggested and posted the tarot post on the blog as well. Please feel free to remove the surplus page if you think it's a good idea.

Pen

strings of life

goldenweb said:
Aurarcana, I did as you suggested and posted the tarot post on the blog as well. Please feel free to remove the surplus page if you think it's a good idea.

Pen
Posting via iPhone now and laughing on my train ride home from work. Goats. Tower. Other thread. Amazing!

Keep the page up too :thumbsup:. It can serve as a main page on the blog with a link to all of the posts. Plus, we can add more details to it like deck availability, etc. For the images of the cards, add them to flickr too! She must be everywhere and in as many online places at once.

I love Aisselle.

GreenMoonBeam

OctavaSpera said:
Oh, the deck will sell. If it ever gets completed. We need more contributors!

Direct me to where I may join the throng })

Marcia959

Mmm, goodness, I wanna contribute!! How do we do it??

gregory

Go to the sign-up thread and pick a couple of cards. And tell ALL your friends ! YAY ! PEOPLE !

Marcia959

Oh good and I found my goat and everything.

Jack

Wow, she really is out of control, I love it, love the J Kyle vision on the blog, if you wanted to keep the card images on the blog but not have them overtake the others, can't we just open another flikr to post the cards from onto the Grand Ellisia Tarot page or will that not work?

Also forgot to say about the visitation post yesterday, so good!

Working on my first card but it's taking longer than I thought but will be ready in a day or so.

nisaba

I wasn't thinking about a chart for her pretend-birthday - I was thinking about a chart for the moment of her creation here. It'd be intersting to see what is or was happening.