"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

Aerin said:
Oh! I could do collage. I'm sure I could. Not as well as a 6 yo but I could.

You could, you could...:) Remember copyright though. It'll be OK as long as you don't use whole images and you obscure by adding things on top, or draw/paint into it. A change of media. Have fun!

Pen

Cassandra022

Just wanted to say, that I quite like jay's cake :0

Pen

Cassandra022 said:
Just wanted to say, that I quite like jay's cake :0

What, only 'quite'?!...;)

Pen

nisaba

goldenweb said:
You could do an actual collage with pictures cut from magazines, funny coloured shapes, stuff etc. It's fun to cut out different bits of figures and things and put them together to make something new. It's good with faces too! Mouth from one, eyes and nose from others, cut out shades, hats, flowers, goats etc.

Make it on A4 paper and when the glue's dry, draw into it freely. (or not). Very Aisselle!

Scan, send to my email address as an attachment, and I'll pop it on a template....:)
<surrenders in complete defeat>

Okay, allocate me a card.

You *do* realise that my current glue-and-paper project, all over my kitchen table, involves the pelvis and long-bones of a red kangaroo and the local newspaper classified section, don't you?

I'm sure I can illuminate my card with silver-gilt - or at least alfoil gilt.

Pen

Nisaba, please choose a free one from the first post on the Grand Ellessia thread - I wouldn't dare allocate you anything. Now that would be dangerous...;)

Pen

Bernice

gregory said:
Well, SOMEONE apparently has a flickr account called Grand Ellessia Tarot....

That is very weird. She really IS materialising.... *cue Tales of the Unexpected music.... :eek:

SO - OURS is called Grand Ellessia Tarot Cards, OK ? ;)

Maybe = The Original Grand Ellessia Tarot Cards/Deck?

B x

gregory

Bernice said:
Maybe = The Original Grand Ellessia Tarot Cards/Deck?

B x
???

All this was was - I couldn't name the flickr account Grand Ellessia Tarot as it was ALREADY TAKEN. Which I still think is very odd... I am NOT renaming the new one !

nisaba

goldenweb said:
Nisaba, please choose a free one from the first post on the Grand Ellessia thread - I wouldn't dare allocate you anything. Now that would be dangerous...;)
<meekly> I would like to do the Six Hats, please.

Far be it for me to have Evil Plans already.

BTW, I assume Teapots represent the element of Water. Do we know what the others are? Certificates, with their hint of thoughtfulness, could be Air, but the other two have me totally lost.

This, of course, will not affect my creative urge. The Six Hats card is obviously the one for me. No one minds a Marseilles-style pip card? <truly evil chuckle>

nisaba

I know it's probably too late, but I think Aisselle's portrait photo would make a grand High Priestess card.

gregory

nisaba said:
BTW, I assume Teapots represent the element of Water. Do we know what the others are? Certificates, with their hint of thoughtfulness, could be Air, but the other two have me totally lost.

goldenweb said:
Goats (Pentacles / Earth)
Tinfoil Hats (Swords /Air)
Certificates (Wands / Fire)
Tea Pot (Cups / Water)

Certificates get BURNED to symbolise the ebay REJECTION thing })