All Believers Card-Hanson-Roberts

canid

I've had an epiphany. I've started incorporating the All Believers Card with this deck & for me it represents your thoughts creating your world. I actually asked the deck what this card could possibly mean to me & that's what I've been getting, in various placements. Your mind creates your present physical circumstance, as in The Celestine Prophecy or The Secret, but my favorite resource book is Christ in You, which was written WAY before the previous two, & I'm sure there are many more with a similar 'theory'. Does anyone else use this card? It can so enhance a reading.

Miss Divine

No, actually, I use that card as a book marker.:D
But what you say sounds interesting. In other words, ''your thoughts create your reality''?

Maybe I'll put it back in the deck instead of in my books.;)

Empath111

I have the deck and didn't even know about the card!

I'll have to hunt it down:)

Aladdin

This card is always left in my H-R. Very often it seems to mean more unfoldings will follow but have found it impossible to put a timing handle on this card.
Some readers strongly dislike this and blank style cards, removing them from their decks but i'm not one of those.

Empath111

Aladdin said:
This card is always left in my H-R. Very often it seems to mean more unfoldings will follow but have found it impossible to put a timing handle on this card.
Some readers strongly dislike this and blank style cards, removing them from their decks but i'm not one of those.
could anyone post a pic? I have one card, but it just says the name of the deck...

SphinYote

Empath111 said:
I have the deck and didn't even know about the card!

I'll have to hunt it down:)

I thought I read somewhere that this card wasn't in every edition of the deck.

It's in mine, but just saying, if you don't find it, that might be why.

Empath111

SphinYote said:
I thought I read somewhere that this card wasn't in every edition of the deck.

It's in mine, but just saying, if you don't find it, that might be why.
:) ty

canid

Miss Divine said:
In other words, ''your thoughts create your reality''?

Yeah, a bit like the magician, but without using any specific skill other than your mind; more direct. Mind over matter. What you think you create. Literally.