Judgement in how someone views you phisicaly

DreamerGirl81

I am stumped here..

vanity

I would think that they viewed you as being rather decisive and commit yourself. They think that you forgive yourself and others only after you discern the truth, and that you try not to lay any blame.

le fey

Judgement as their physical perception of you...hmm... that you've changed radically, perhaps? Look like a whole new person?

Thirteen

You know, i kinda think that when it comes to the "viewing you physically" position, readers need to limit the cards to the courts, as it's one of those rare positions where some cards don't make a whole lotta sense.

I mean, Judgement? So, to them you physically look like a resurrected corpse? Or maybe an angel at the rapture? ;)

I guess either way they view you as far more slender than you view yourself. :D

rwcarter

"Physically" says physical characteristics to me - height, weight, state of health/wellness, etc.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but when trying to fit a card into an unusual position and traditional approaches don't work, I think one needs to look at the imagery of the card for a clue to the answer.

In most versions of Judgement, you have an angel blowing a trumpet. So maybe this person thinks you look angelic. One has to have strong lungs to play the trumpet, so as a physical characteristic, maybe you have a strong voice and therefore a commanding physical presence. An angel is also a little hard to ignore (especially in the RWS version of the card), so that would also tie in with the commanding physical presence.

The people who are being called out of the coffins are going from being dormant (well, dead) to being active. So as a physical characteristic, the card could suggest that the person sees you as becoming active again after a period of being inactive.

That's all I've got.

Rodney

WalesWoman

My thoughts were you looked like you'd have had or could use a makeover... perhaps you have a rumpled look, like you just woke up

or maybe you are a bit pale, like you just rose from the dead.

I dunno, it would stump me too.

Thirteen

WalesWoman said:
or maybe you are a bit pale, like you just rose from the dead.
I've got it! Goth. The person think you look, physically like a Goth. :D

Luinbariel

Personally I would see it this way; whomever is looking at you may see you as someone who has been running themselves ragged without taking note of how it was effecting their appearance.

This makes the person appear shabby and tired, run down and ragged.

WalesWoman

Forgive my crassness, but this came to me later today while I was thinking about this.

It is about raising the dead or rather, getting a rise... basically, a huge turn on... so physically, you are like the siren's call.... or in other words "horn"y.

nisaba

rwcarter said:
In most versions of Judgement, you have an angel blowing a trumpet. So maybe this person thinks you look angelic.
You also have a number of corpses, so maybe they think you look unhealthily pale and smell bad.

It's a difficult card to read about how someone looks physically.