All new de-enabling thread

cardlady22

gregory said:
Ooh yes, she said, insanely cackling gruesomely.....

But even I am not that psychotic - yet.... that deck would push me over if I spent time with it....
Rather like I feel bouncing back and forth between here and that Thread Which Shall Not Be Named.

gregory said:
As for the Fey - it's, like - PINK. PINK tarot ???? WHY ????
Dear One, is it your eyes . . . or my computer . . . or everyone else's scans? I see lilac or lavendar borders. Some even look a strange gray blue shade! What color are they, for Pete's sake!!!!!

AJ

The poor citizens of the Fey all have a blight from some sort of nuclear holocaust. Mutants drawn with t&a...not a pretty sight to have embedded in your brain pan if you ever expect to eat again.

cardlady22

Re: Fey

AJ, that was priceless! Thank God I was drinking my Coke on another thread, or I'd have to buy another keyboard!

Unfortunately, I'm the type of girl who watches medical dramas and ninja movies while having dinner.

I can at least promise not to buy it until October!
ETA: *dejected sigh*

Vesper

Gah! Just saw the Fey.

Baby unicorns with wings. Enough said. If that's not enough, all the Fey have, like AJ said, some kind of post-apocalyptic skin disease. Or maybe that's seelie acne. This is for your inner child (not a compliment, in case you're wondering.)

cardlady22

evelone said:
This is for your inner child (not a compliment, in case you're wondering.)
Ewwwww! Now this thought gives me pause. I wasn't truly a child even when I was one physically. That phrase IC makes me shudder! :bugeyed: Makes me think of certain adults in my life who were more than willing to shirk.

It's coming back off . . .
Thank You!

magpie9

My inner child Puked on the fey.

gregory

cardlady22 said:
Dear One, is it your eyes . . . or my computer . . . or everyone else's scans? I see lilac or lavendar borders. Some even look a strange gray blue shade! What color are they, for Pete's sake!!!!!
My eyes probably. But you can tell, therefore, that I don't have a need to look all THAT often....

cardlady22 said:
AJ, that was priceless! Thank God I was drinking my Coke on another thread, or I'd have to buy another keyboard!
Now THAT's funny. :laugh:

MY inner child didn't even look at the Fey, being more interested in vampires and that.... })

nisaba

gregory said:
... that I odnt; haev a need ...
... she mumbled inchoately, and rolled off the stage into the pits.

gregory said:
MY inner child didn't even look at the Fey, being more interested in vampires and that.... })
<accusingly> For breakfast. I've *seen* what you feed your inner child!

gregory

nisaba said:
... she mumbled inchoately, and rolled off the stage into the pits.
OK already the connection dropped in mid post.....

But the Fey is a Bad Idea - for breakfast or any other meal.....

Aerin

Debra said:
The Deviant Moon is great if you're psychotic or wish you were.

I totally agree.

Some of the images are taken from insane asylums and graveyards and then warped into those weird people. Also if you try and read with it it gets all overdramatic on you - makes universes, never mind mountains, out of molehills. The Tower for spilling some water. The Devil for eating one chocolate or forgetting to dust. That kind of thing. The darn thing is intent on freaking you out.

The Fey....er..... well.... it is my principal reading deck so this is hard. How about, all the RWS meanings have a different, and usually more positive, slant put on them and you may not like that. The Fey wouldn't last in the Land of the Deviant Moon for even a second - the nasty deviant moon people would take them apart like a small boy pulling the wings off a fly. Also sometimes (often in fact) the Fey get a bit snarky and poke fun at you in a superior way. Which can be irritating, to have them laughing at your innermost woes.

Aerin