Ancestry Roots.

DownUnderNZer

Am thinking of working on "Ancestry" roots with the Lenormand within its own system, in a few weeks time if I'm still enthused about the idea, as in narrowing it down to countries/ territories/continents unlikely specific cities.

Just curious to see if it can be done like Astrology.

May or may not pan out, but I would like to see one way or the other.

No harm in trial and error is there? . :D

I need sitters that do have an idea of their Ancestry on both parents side (that I don't know of from previous threads and interaction like Peeping Through The Keyhole) and are willing to give it a go and provide feedback although not to the extent of revealing absolutely everything about your Ancestry etc.

Not doing readings per say...just trying to see what works or not and if "countries" can be picked up through the Lenormand or not.

Maybe 5 to 10 sitters should do it, so if anyone is interested please sign up. Remember this will likely happen in a few weeks time (could be less) as I am still working on it within its system.

Will not be done on a first come basis and if there is nothing in the cards pointing to an area I will let you know.

:heart: If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't ". :heart:

DownUnderNZer

I Know Both Sides:

CelticNoodle

Honeysun (Father)

Talulah26

AmberJune

MissNine

Aster Breo

Link:

Lenormand: Ancestry Readings.

celticnoodle

oooh! this sounds interesting to me! I know my family history back quite far, actually. Genealogy is another of my biggest loves! :D So, please, consider me as a guinea pig here. I'd be very interested to see what you can possibly get, especially as I am now beginning to work with Lenormand too. It would be really cool to be able to use these two things together.

Thanks, DownUnder!

and, yeah, I know both sides--mothers and fathers side.

DownUnderNZer

If CLOVER comes up it doesn't mean Ireland...just so you know. ;)

Not sure yet what cards mean what to be fair although some I have an inkling about like SHIP, but will come across that hurdle when it is a hurdle.

Will put you on the list although Ireland can't be factored in because of Peeping Through The Keyhole.

Will see... :)

oooh! this sounds interesting to me! I know my family history back quite far, actually. Genealogy is another of my biggest loves! :D So, please, consider me as a guinea pig here. I'd be very interested to see what you can possibly get, especially as I am now beginning to work with Lenormand too. It would be really cool to be able to use these two things together.

Thanks, DownUnder!

and, yeah, I know both sides--mothers and fathers side.

MissNine

I'll be a test run, if you'd like.
I know both my mother and father's family history.

Aster Breo

How far back to you want sitters to know their genealogy? I'm good for several generations and willing to sit.

DownUnderNZer

As far back as you know would be great... :)

Both sides or one?

How far back to you want sitters to know their genealogy? I'm good for several generations and willing to sit.

DownUnderNZer

Might even start it on the weekend if I can get it down packed by then.

May just do random cards to start with or a small spread.

The difficulty with it really is that it is not meant to be about one card being read and even when working with star signs 2 or 3 can come up at the same time around the main focus card whether MAN or WOMAN.

All about ironing it out I suppose or maybe designating certain card positions only.

May have to try different methods on each sitter to see which works the closest and fails outright. :thumbsup:

Should be enlightening. :)