Animal Communication

rainboweve

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong forum, I'll leave it up to the mods to move this post if needed.

Anyway, something I haven't seen much of on AT is attempts at animal communication, so I thought it would be fun for those who want to give it a try. Basically I am thinking something along the same lines at celticnoodle's remote viewing threads, but with animals instead of places.

If there is enough interest I'll come back to add a pic of one of my cats we can start talking to, so let me know!

EDIT: I have added two pictures of my cat Yuki for everyone to focus on in their attempts to communicate. She is around three years old. Nevermind the scratch tickets, my local lottery was holding a silly contest at the time these photos were taken ;)

Here are some questions that I thought everyone might want to try asking, as a guideline:

Where do you live?
Have you always lived there?
Who do you live with?
Do you live with any other animals?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What is your favorite toy?
What does your food dish look like?
What is your favorite thing to eat?
Where do you like to sleep?
Have you ever been sick?
Do you like to go outside?
What are you afraid of?
Is there anything you want me to say to your owner?

HAVE FUN!! :D

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 92

MissMacchiato

I wasn't able to find Celticnoodle's thread, but this is an interesting idea!

I have a bunny and he loves to see what I am doing. I have had him come and sniff my tarot cards before when I'm reading on the floor, and he's also picked up cards before - he likes to throw things, but his 'readings' are generally pretty accurate!

raeanne

I would be interested! I would also like to contribute some pictures. I help take care of some feral cats and I would love to know more about what they might need!

SagiChar

MissMacchiato said:
I wasn't able to find Celticnoodle's thread, but this is an interesting idea!

The thread is called, "Peeking through the keyhole remote viewing" here it is...it's a lot of fun!!

And, I'd be interested in joining this rainboweve ... it sounds like fun!! :D

CelestialHorse

This does sound interesting yeah :) I hear you can get yourself to do different things like remote viewing and communicate with animals and what not. Is it kinda like in the same category as inducing out of body experiences? (I tried to do that while listening to a CD, that helps you do it, I couldn't do it XD).

I would love to learn more about that and of course remote viewing. I know what trhread you are talking about but haven't gotten to really reading it :/

Back to animals, I always wonder what they are thinking and what not. (Especially when a dog or cat just stares off into space).

N1ghts0ng

sounds interesting rainboweve :)

MissMacchiato

The thread is called, "Peeking through the keyhole remote viewing" here it is...it's a lot of fun!!

And, I'd be interested in joining this rainboweve ... it sounds like fun!! :D

Thanks for posting that! It definitely DOES sound fun!

SagiChar

It IS fun MissMacchiato...you should give it a try sometime!!! :D

CelestialHorse

Basically you just "read" the pictures right? Kind of like reading a person's face to see what they're personality is?

rainboweve

Basically you just "read" the pictures right? Kind of like reading a person's face to see what they're personality is?

I was thinking more along the lines of actually trying to talk to the animals telepathically, but feel free to read however you like!