Antiquarian Tarot. Just Completed!

MoonGypsy

Here's a picture of the backs, MG, sorry it took so long to post!

Lovely! No worries...
It was a no brainer for me. i ordered a Standard Linen! Happy Early Birthday to me! :) [and you ;)]

ladybird

Lovely! No worries...
It was a no brainer for me. i ordered a Standard Linen! Happy Early Birthday to me! :) [and you ;)]

Yay, Thank you! Happy early birthday!! :)

GlitterNova

Your deck looks great! It's one of the most creative RWS clone-ish (although not complete clone) decks I've seen. And I love collage decks, too.

ladybird

Your deck looks great! It's one of the most creative RWS clone-ish (although not complete clone) decks I've seen. And I love collage decks, too.

Thank you, GlitterNova. :) I really like collaged decks too.

goldenquince

Congratulations, they look beautiful. You can definitely tell that you put a lot of time, thought, and ingenuity into their creation.

ladybird

Congratulations, they loto workok beautiful. You can definitely tell that you put a lot of time, thought, and ingenuity into their creation.

Thanks for the compliment! It was a part time job getting this project to completion...20-30 hrs a week. Mostly unplugged from social media, though not 100%. ;) I'm looking forward to having more time to browse and participate in the tarot forum again. Working with an editor to finish the Antiquarian Tarot's companion manual so still have much work to do.

Linfang

Just bought it, can't wait to get it. I bet it will be a favorite of mine!