Anyone else excited for new Lenormand?

Paign

I'm getting SUPER into oracle decks, more for curiosity, I suppose. I have one oracle and it makes me a bit excited to try others. The new Lenormand's going to be released on November 5, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1780285981/ref=nosim/aeclectic/. I want it super bad, so far as I can all the Lenormand's are visually appealing.

So anyone else excited?

Ace of Stars

It's beautiful! I think it'll be my first Lenormand. Caitlin really knows her stuff. I'm excited to enter the world via this deck.

Oracle Opus

This looks great - added to the want list. I haven't got a lenormand deck yet and have been holding out for Ciro's (I've used it on my iPad a couple of times but its not the same of playing with cards).

Miss Divine

No, the only one I'm excited about is the Reverie MM that I pre-ordered which seems like forever ago!

AJ

I'd trim it down to the little bubble. To me the borders look like gramma's doilies on a modern streamlined chair.

firecatpickles

It's beautiful! I think it'll be my first Lenormand. Caitlin really knows her stuff. I'm excited to enter the world via this deck.

Me, too, and this one seems like a good candidate for it!

I like the sales pitch on the book, and that's definitely worth checking out for around $10 or so...

Connecting this post to pic (but you may need to be logged into FB see it) :D

Attachments

• 1378714_10151891632373967_1867530244_n.jpg
    1378714_10151891632373967_1867530244_n.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 123

DownUnderNZer

Yes....am excited! :D Pre Ordered the Enchanted Lenormand in August and the one below in May which is also very coooool and supposed to be released this year only now in 2014. Some cool Lenormand cards out there that is for sure. :thumbsup:

Lenormand Cartomancy (with cards) (AMAZON) Christopher Butler.

Reminds me of The Voyageur tarot: Modern style.

Le Fanu

The new Lenormand's going to be released on November 5
For you maybe. In Europe it's already out, mine was dispatched last week })

Looking forward to this one...

tarot heart

Why is the one from bookdepository so much more expensive than the one from amazon?