Are free tarot readings on aeclectic.net accurate?

Sirena84

Hello

I am on my travels and still in the middle of sorting a personal issue but don't have my tarot deck handy.. How accurate are the free readings offered on line on www.aeclectic.net?

Many thanks

Grizabella

To be honest, I don't know. I've never tried using them. I think there are a few people I've seen mention having used them, so maybe they'll be along soon to give you a better answer. :)

danieljuk

do you mean the readings from 'free readings' at the top?

I use them every so often and I presume it's randomised and so cards come up. I have had some really interesting cards that came up which fitted what I wanted to know. I think it's fairly accurate. but Tarot and accuracy is very much personal to you.

Try them out and see if they fit! at the least you get to see the gorgeous cards made by people here in the past and it doesn't cost you anything :)

ravenest

How can one answer a question like that ?

I know, I will try it (I have never done it before) ... and because I cant really be bothered, I chose 1 card reading.

Interesting and relevant ! Not predictive ... but I didnt want that.

danielnogo

If you have a phone get Galaxy Tarot, it is AMAZING!

Also a place that has extremely accurate readings and great analysis is tarot.com.

Gemini68

I just did a 3 card reading .... Insightful and I believe accurate....won't know for sure for a few wks tho

Amanda

The single Lenormand Oracle reading seems better for predicting outcomes.

Reverie

The single Lenormand Oracle reading seems better for predicting outcomes.

I just tried it! What about the interpretation itself or should I just look at the card?