Are Number Meanings the same in Chaldean & Pythagorean Numerology?

Lela

Sorry for the total noob numerology question, but was curious about this and haven't found the definitive yes or no answer to this question. Basically are numerical meanings universal regardless if the calculations used are Chaldean or Pythagorean?

I'm asking because I'd like to learn more about Chaldean numerology, and am looking into picking up a reference book on numerical meanings. If there is a difference of the number meanings between Chaldean and Pythagorean, I just want to make sure I get a book that fits with the Chaldean method.

FenestraThought

Lela said:
Sorry for the total noob numerology question, but was curious about this and haven't found the definitive yes or no answer to this question. Basically are numerical meanings universal regardless if the calculations used are Chaldean or Pythagorean?

I'm asking because I'd like to learn more about Chaldean numerology, and am looking into picking up a reference book on numerical meanings. If there is a difference of the number meanings between Chaldean and Pythagorean, I just want to make sure I get a book that fits with the Chaldean method.

Well, you learn something New every day! lol I didn't even know about "Chaldean Numerology" so I googled it and found this Great site ->Here<- But to answer you question (which the site does a much better job). The Numbers mean the same in both systems for the first 1-9 only Chaldeans system inclueds "compound" numbers. They also use different meathods for deriving the Number of ones Name and what Name to use. . . read the sit ;) lol they do a much better job then me :)

Lela

Thanks for the link FenestraThought. Certainly does answer my question. Believe it or not, that was one of the websites that I came across before posting this thread, and somehow I missed the one piece of information I was looking for, do'h!