Are there more sites out there like liveperson.com and keen.com?

shelikes2read

I was wondering if there are any more viable sites like liveperson.com and keen.com where someone might sign up to do Tarot readings.

I'm researching as best I can, but it can be slow going. So I thought I would run the concept past people here who might possibly have some firsthand experience with sites like the above-mentioned two.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

OOnaOwl

I am also desiring this information. I am signed up to keen, but really want a second site w/ instant message chat options. I have researched some, but unsure as to their validity & honesty.

shelikes2read

As I looked around to see if there were other online sites where I could ply my Tarot-reading trade, I ran across one called weRlive.com.

Its pay scale is 50% of whatever you earn via video chat, paid twice monthly when the expert has earned $50 or more. (That last restriction is very like Liveperson.com, as well as Liveperson's former incarnation, Kasamba.) Also, experts with ratings of 4 stars or fewer may charge up to $3.80/minute, while experts with 5 stars may charge $4.80-$9.80/minute.

Has anyone here ever worked with weRlive.com? I'm searching their name online and so far, I have not found any indications of problems or complaints. I would just like to see some firsthand confirmation that they are legit, if possible.

Oh, and speaking of sites where people here might have firsthand experience... I was in the process of signing up for Keen, only to notice that as of April, they "may charge a $2/month Account Maintenance Fee". Um, what? "MAY" charge a fee? Does anyone currently work with Keen, and do they actually charge that monthly fee?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

shelikes2read

I'm bumping this thread to mention that I just received a contract offer from psychicsource.com . I'm looking forward to working with them. :)

Indigo Rose

shelikes2read said:
I'm bumping this thread to mention that I just received a contract offer from psychicsource.com . I'm looking forward to working with them. :)

Just following up on your last post. How do you like your new contract with psychicsource?

Overall what is your opinion of working for a company in doing Tarot Readings?

Thanks. :)

AJ

Indigo, have you seen SheLike's posts in professional tarot the last few weeks? They have been marvelous!!

Indigo Rose

AJ said:
Indigo, have you seen SheLike's posts in professional tarot the last few weeks? They have been marvelous!!

Oh my gosh!! :D Yes, I just got through reading her blog an hour ago.
SheLikes....you are awesome!! Thank you for sharing your experiences so openly. :heart:

shelikes2read

Indigo Rose said:
Just following up on your last post. How do you like your new contract with psychicsource?

Overall what is your opinion of working for a company in doing Tarot Readings?

Thanks. :)
I like it a lot. I've only had two callers in three weeks who had a bad attitude from the instant the call started. Everyone else I've read for has been fine to work with.

There are definitely variations in the amount of demand. Some nights, I've had a bunch of calls, and other nights the work has been light.

I like being able to set my own hours, and the ability to work from home is great! I appreciate the lack of having to commute all the more, having had some (non-Tarot) jobs in the past where I've had a horrendously long commute.

I do have to say, however, that I feel sorry for some of the callers. Some of them are calling because they're going through a bad time, and they're looking for some direction and clarity. I'm glad to do what I can to help on that score, but that doesn't make it any easier to see someone going through a rough time.

All in all, I'm glad I applied for this position. I haven't set myself up for a lot of hours, because of some other things going on in Real Life. So I'm not earning a lot of money. But I wasn't earning ANY money before this job, so anything that comes in is a bonus to me. :)

shelikes2read

AJ said:

Indigo Rose said:
Oh my gosh!! :D Yes, I just got through reading her blog an hour ago.
SheLikes....you are awesome!! Thank you for sharing your experiences so openly. :heart:

Thanks for the compliments! :) One thing I like to do when there's something interesting going on is, via blogging, bring everyone along for the ride. I hope I can help impress the lessons I learn into my own mind, as well as sharing them, by rendering them in print. And with any luck, I'll help people recognize and avoid any pitfalls I encounter (and, at times, trip over ;) ). Because some lessons only come to us via the School of Hard Knocks.

So far, the good callers far, far outnumber the Grinches. That makes the job really enjoyable to do. I'd recommend it to anyone who feels ready and who likes working with customers directly.

Indigo Rose

shelikes2read said:
So far, the good callers far, far outnumber the Grinches. That makes the job really enjoyable to do. I'd recommend it to anyone who feels ready and who likes working with customers directly.

This is great information! Thank you. :)