as seen on TV - looking for a certain Deck

Cerulean

Old English blinged?

Maybe one of the harvest scene cards....pentacles?

Usually someone will catch a clip on youtube ....or rerun online...

or a very pretty private or mass market British deck?

Medieval Scapini or Romeo and Juliet by Scapini?

Love the colors...

jibrail

Thanks for those hints closrapexa. I would swear that's the Symbolon - gold borders and astrological glyhps in the corners, but I can't find that card in my deck for anything! I've looked through my deck 3 times and that card is NOT there!

It looks like a 9 of something. I wonder if the folks involved with the Symbolon did another deck?

Rodney

Nope, not the symbolon. I own that, too :)

Tarotwolf

It looks to me like the card Is upside down; and that it's "raining cats and dogs"!

Emily

Maybe you could try emailing the show and asking them if they know what deck he used or they may put you in contact with someone who would know.

digi162

That does look similar to the Symbolon...

Only thing I can add to this conversation is that I don't think those are people you see on the card. They look like horses.

Debra

I think they're pigs and cows.

Cerulean

Great Warming tarot reading was 2002 New Orleans prior to Katrina

according to reviews found thru google, but the cards not identified and the small pile do not look like a full deck in the first picture.

But at least there was something via google...

Recently I have seen "The great warming". in The 2nd episode was a tarotreader named John Williamson who did a reading for the show and I was totally fascinated by the cards he was using. Googling didnt show any results.

Maybe someone on this board knows the deck he used?

Thanks in advance!