Ascended Masters - Yea or Nay?

Master_Margarita

Little Hare said:
I think you should just get it! then you can make up your mind once and for all! If you don't like it pass it onto a friend or sell it to a second hand bookshop.

I have this deck and have combined it with my goddess oracle cards and the insights have been great. I plan on splitting the two decks up and using them seperately. Like others here i am not a fan of DV, yet throughout the years have been gifted or drawn back to some of her decks over the years.

The only way to see if your going to like it... is to get it and use it

x

Little Hare

It's funny. At the time that you were making this post, I was probably at my favorite metaphysical bookshop today, turning the deck and her book over in my hands...

And I walked away again. I realized that I am interested in the Ascended Masters themselves, not in an oracle deck including some of them (aren't there 200 or so?). Upon reflection, I do not believe that the deck is my best path to learn about the Masters. It didn't feel right to buy the deck and book.

The road stretches on...

:heart: M_M

Little Hare

heh

Well at least you know now

belindasue

Ascended Masters

I like this deck, for myself I have had some pretty right on readings. This is the only deck of hers that I own, ( many seems too much like Ascented Masters deck or they have to much to do with angels, not something I am into.