attention! reincarnation....

napaea

hello hello hello...
*taps microphone*

i want to thank you all for coming today.
boy, what a crowd, eh?
*clears throat.* *takes a sip of water*

well, as you all know, here in the study group forum we strive to meet the needs and interests of those in the Aeclectic Tarot family. now, it has come to my attention that some of you are incredibly interested in reincarnation, past lives, and spiritualistic broohaa in all shapes and forms.

i would like to propose the start of a study group of reincarnation, for purposes of entertainment and information only, he he, no regressions here, he he
*fiddles with hair nervously*

anyway, if there are any others out there who would be inclined to join me in this group, please raise your hand

*raises both arms overhead*

ok.
i was hoping we could start off with a thread of some of our collective experiences. things you have had happen, things your family has told you about, etc. stories you find interesting.

i'm hoping we can have a thread of books, and tarot spreads, and perhaps one where we give readings to each other.
if we all want to read a book and discuss it, that would be great too!

please let me know what you all want to do.
i'll be in my office
*heads toward janitor's closet*

cricket

*gets the giggles... but sticks around for the refreshments*

napaea

* hands Cricket a plate of muffins, cookies, chips n dip, veggies, and "happy" brownies; a beverage; and a "HELLO MY NAME IS....Cricket" sticker to wear*

cricket

*LMAO* Now all I need is a tray of drinks for the other hand, and I'll be ready to work the crowd. *wiggles brows* :D

napaea

problem is, so far you and me are the crowd!
HEY! get off my lap, you little tart! i'm not that kind of girl!
{pinch pinch}
hee hee

Strega

*raises a hand*

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me toooooo please! :D

LaLaBella

Me!!! I wanna join!
*grabs a plate of veggies and dip, sticks a nametag on her shirt and taps her foot impatiently*

SherryZoned

Since i got an engraved invitation..how could i say no? I am in..

Yogi Cat

Just found my invitation so I will be in for this - are the refreshments still going

Cerulean

I was looking through the bookstore last night--here's a suggestion of two views that people might find interesting:

Edgar Cayce's book on reincarnation
Practical Mystic...I need to look up the author.

The information in Edgar Cayce's book and his samples of the types of houses, furniture and settings that you are attracted to seems old fashioned---but he ultimately has ideas for self-exploration and practical suggestions. He suggests what attracts you is good for a pastime or to help complete goals or lessons in this life.

The Practical Mystic has a more modern wording and perhaps a softer tone--but either one of the books seems to be a nice guide