Auras

Majecot

I am not so sure about them being photographed either.. Moonbow* there is a book by Lewellyn about learning to read auras. I have also seen a website with vsual exercises... I will try to find it for you.

anjocoxo

Well, I've never seen auras, but as a coincidence, yesterday I was speaking with a friend about it, because she can see auras sometimes, she said mine was yellow. :D

Anyway I've made a search and found this. Hope you find it useful

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

Anjo

Moonbow

Anjocoxo

thank you so much, this is a really informative site. I've just done the firt two exercises (now I cant see straight!) but I will read more later. It reminds me of those pictures that used to be so popular where there was a hidden picture inside and you had to stare and use your peripheral site for that too. Great, thanks

Moonbow*

Hey everyone try this site of Anjocoxo's above

Majecot

Yeppy...... that was the site I was talking about .. :D

poivre

I have had 3 aura photos at a Psychic Expo.I sat in a chair & they covered me with a black sheet up to my neck. My hands were by my sides laying flat ontop of two small boxes. The 3 pictures had different colors everytime, but I had different things going on in my life also. The one gave me a paper telling my

Aura colors
Aura size
Chakra activity
Chakras of a different color
Rings of color around a chakra

I don't know about the pictures either. But I done it each time for fun & to learn. They also give you the picture each time.

Majecot

Are they using a special type of camera for these photos?

poivre

The camera is called
(First Star's) Advanced Kerlian aura camera system.

This is what they say about aura.

"The existence of an electro-magnetic energy field around the human body has been know for thousands of years. Contemporary scientific research has verified its reality. This subtle energy field is your aura. it can have many differnt colors. Each color, combinations of colors, vibrancy of the colors, and the width of your auric field reavels something else about you. Your emotions, thoughts, personality, abilities, and energy levels call all show up in the aura."

TemperanceAngel

I too have had my aura photographed with kirilian photography, it's an amazing experience :D

I have started to see auras this year, not the whole thing, mainly just the etheric. It is best at College as my lecturers stand in front of a white board and quite often I have class at 8am. When you are tired or relaxed it is much easier because your focus is different. :)
If a lecturer is really passionate about what they are sayiny, I see their aura expand and brighten. If they are saying something they don't believe in, it shrinks, I find this amusing and useful.

I catch glimpses with clients as well.

XTAX

poivre

I don't want to go off this topic but I got to tell something to TemperanceAngel that I think you all may enjoy.

As she said about the aura "expands or shrinks"

Watch peoples eyes when they are talking. If they believe or it comes natural to them, they will look right at you or up.

If they do not believe what they are saying or it is not a truth for them they will not look at you or will look downward. It is harder to look at someone if it is not the truth. They may also rub their eyes.

I don't know but this may go hand in hand with the aura. Also this does not mean always, but you'll know when...

TemperanceAngel

ros said:

Watch peoples eyes when they are talking. If they believe or it comes natural to them, they will look right at you or up.
How true, my husbands x-partner and mother of his children can never look either of us in the eye when she speaks. Without being vindictive (I have known her for a long time), she is a compulsive liar and that is why she speaks to us that way.

Body language is so interesting :) Just look at how your clients sit across from you, cross their arms or not, face you or away, shuffle the cards etc. ;)

XTAX