Azathoth Tarot

Zephyros

You have enabled me :D

I'm glad, I want this deck to succeed. :)

I won't be getting the second edition though. I've gotten used to the back pattern, and it never really bothered me in the first place.

I wonder, NL, have you considered approaching any of the big publishers?

Zephyros

I forgot to add that this is a good deck to get even if you aren't specifically looking for this kind of deck. The Minors especially are very similar to the RWS ones, basically stylized versions of them. Aside from how gorgeous these versions are, the biggest draw for me was that they have the astrological attributions on them. I often use this deck when I want an RWS but to use the attributions (like in the Thoth). Very handy if you're in to that kind of thing.

It also has the Thoth titles, which is all kinds of wonderful.

The Happy Squirrel

Nemo's Locker

agviz:
It is the same card stock and finish as before. No changes other than graphic, as listed above.

closrapexa:
I had originally thought it would be nice to go with a big publisher, but after the success of my first go-round with the Book of Azathoth Tarot, I am happy to be and remain an independent self-published artist at this time.
I am very pleased with the feedback I have received on the first edition. The negative complaints were almost all regarding the card backs; which, in retrospect, I had not given much thought, and with the printing of the second edition is now moot.
Thank you very much, as always for your kind words regarding my deck. Perhaps you might allow me to send you a copy for your review?
Again, Thanks!

chorphee

I just received the deck today. I love it but I was wondering why is the fire associated with the Kings and the air with the Princes?

rwcarter

I just received the deck today. I love it but I was wondering why is the fire associated with the Kings and the air with the Princes?
That's the Rider Waite associations. The Golden Dawn associations are Kings as Air and Princes as Fire.

ralpar

Missing Temperance Azathoth

Got my two decks today. I wanted one to keep one unopened but... The deck I opened had temperance missing. Forcing me to check the other deck which was complete. I hope were able to correct this. I like the deck overall. I might have gotten a better card stock that didn't show the white edges as much.

By the way I LOVE the artwork and the color. the card backs are right on. Easy for me to read.
Just got a note from Nemo. My Temperance card to fix my deck is on the way.. Yea

Got Temperance today Nemo shipped it priority and boxed, Nicely wrapped.. Thank you Nemo

nisaba

By the way I LOVE the artwork and the color.

I think it's the very simple and consistent colour-palette along with the complex ceremonial symbolism that won me over. I got mine in a trade train, and it was a *good* trade train score.

rygD

I am still trying to resist buying this deck. I plan on getting it eventually, after I get a few others that aren't so closely tied to Waite-Smith (mostly historical), but I really like the look. It doesn't help that I am a huge Lovecraft fan, so things inspired by, or related to, his stories always get my attention. Lucky for me in a sense, I don't currently have the money for it.

Luna's Crone

i can't wait for the accompanying book to come out. The cards are easy to read because they are RWS