Before Tarot, After Tarot

iceclone

similia said:
Before Tarot I had a spare room for guests to stay in when they visited, after tarot I have a special room for my tarot hobbies and guests can go find a hotel.

:laugh:

That's funny! I like this one.

jackdaw*

Before Tarot I was a comfortable and incredibly practical person.

During/after Tarot I am broke and weird.

zan_chan

jackdaw* said:

haha i love that. me too-- so broke, and everyone i know thinks i've gone off the deep end. oh well, c'est la vie.

Astraea Aurora

similia said:
Before Tarot I had a spare room for guests to stay in when they visited, after tarot I have a special room for my tarot hobbies and guests can go find a hotel.

:laugh: Oh my goodness! YES!! :laugh:

moderndayruth

nicky said:
"Before tarot, I was drug addicted, incarcerated, and had mange. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am tall, thin, and rich and all the cool kids like me. "
Me too... :|

LotusSong said:
"Before tarot, I was a high school student with a lot of questions and no answers. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am a college student with a sense of purpose."
:D :D :D

Astraea Aurora said:
Before Tarot, I had a life. Now, I have my cards and decks and spreads and readings and ATF and soo much more fun.
So true!!!

jackdaw said:

Before Tarot( BT)... hmmm, BT/BC/BCE...
Oy!

After Tarot (AT)

... :angel:

ETA: Can't believe i missed this one:
similia said:

Same here! :thumbsup:

chickandegg

Before Tarot, I was hopelessly out of touch with my intuition and unable to find meaning in my life beyond the physical and mundane. After Tarot, I learned how to trust in what I cannot see and to listen to the voice of my true, inner self.

SunChariot said:
Are we limited to just one only??? I could think of hundreds I think if I tried. :grin:

"Before tarot, I was a less spiritual person. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am a person who talks to my angels ever day."

"Before tarot, I was someone who saw just the mundane in life. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am shown the magic and beauty of life every day through my cards."

"Before tarot, I was unaware I had an intuitive side or how to use it. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am someone who depends on her intuition greatly and gets signs from the universe daily."

"Before tarot, I was not as completley in love with life as I am now. Then I started studying/reading/etc. tarot. Now, I am so much more able to see its wonder, beauty and meaning on deeper levels and just astounded by it every day."

This is all true for me!

Prism

Before Tarot I was an aging woman who suspected she might be a little nuts. After Tarot I am an even older woman who knows with certainty that she has lost her mind and is no longer troubled by that fact.

lovestories

Before tarot, I was impulsive, directionless, and always second-guessed myself.
After tarot, I feel like I know where I'm going, and I definitely have a lot more confidence.

SilentBreeze

Before tarot, I felt like a victim of all the things that happened to me, After tarot, I began to understand that everything happens for a reason, and everything is connected.

Before tarot, I thought magic was only real in movies, After Tarot, I learned that life is magical.

SunChariot

SilentBreeze said:
Before tarot, I felt like a victim of all the things that happened to me, After tarot, I began to understand that everything happens for a reason, and everything is connected.

Before tarot, I thought magic was only real in movies, After Tarot, I learned that life is magical.

Me too, to both of these!!!

Babs