Bias Air Signs (C/P)

Gemini Rising

krysia322 said:
Okay. Phew! LOL... :)
That's what I thought, but sometimes boards are tricky. Thus my oft use of emoticons. :D Besides, with you being a Libra... sometimes it's hard to tell. I've seen a Libra (or two or three or four...) in their "moody mode", and it isn't a pretty, dimpled sight, let me tell you. LOL.

Emoticons don't like me...they don't seem to work for me on this forum. Evil...

As for me, yes, when I'm in moody mode (quite common considering I'm a teenager who's life is constantly out of whack for one reason or another), do not remain within a ten foot radius of me for any amount of time if you wish to keep all your limbs intact, and WHATEVER you do, DON'T say "hi" unless you have suicidal tendencies.

krysia322

Gemini Rising said:
Emoticons don't like me...they don't seem to work for me on this forum. Evil...

As for me, yes, when I'm in moody mode (quite common considering I'm a teenager who's life is constantly out of whack for one reason or another), do not remain within a ten foot radius of me for any amount of time if you wish to keep all your limbs intact, and WHATEVER you do, DON'T say "hi" unless you have suicidal tendencies.
LOL!
Awwww!

GoddessArtemis

Airy Fairy, airy signs.

Aquarius: Brainiacs, you people are SO smart. You're like a walking Google/Wikipedia all wrapped into one. You know so much information, it boggles the mind. I had my longest term relationship with one of you, but that's because you can be fair, and gentle, and giving, and are so easy to talk to. You can make really good friends. You always listen. Your intelligence is beyond this world to me. I love how you care about everyone so much. It does my Pisces heart good to see that you think of others.

Gemini: Chatty Cathy's. We can talk up a storm. We talk until someone falls down in exhaustion or until someone's throat goes hoarse. Smart, but scattered, your energy makes me nervous. You're a little too random, which makes it amusing to watch you, but I can't date you. You're sexy in the bedroom, but no staying power--at least, not with this Pisces. You can multi-task, and actually are pretty generous intellectually, which makes you a jewel in the rough of my life. With your Twins and my Two Fish, us Four can be good for each other--but never for too long. We pass each other like ships in the night.

Libra: Oh, beautiful Libras. Gorgeous, vain, know-it-all, charming and indecisive Libras. Why are you all so good-looking? Any actor/actress that I fancy is a Libra. Hugh Jackman? Kate Winslet? Monica Bellucci, for gd's sakes? Must you confiscate all the beautiful people? We can laugh and talk for ages. We can talk about everything and nothing. You can be a little psychotic in your mood swings, but I know (mostly) when to stay away from you until you get it under control and act as if nothing happened. You know that makes you look so imbalanced, don't you? But it's okay--you're..you. Giving, generous, smell-so-good Libras. Fun to hang out with, but I cannot go shopping with you anymore, because your indecisiveness at stores makes me want to weep and tear my own hair out, one strand at a time. You have bad tempers, and you know it. You're vain, and you're proud of it. You know you're beautiful, and you primp like it's going out of style. But it's fun to watch you be you. Just don't get a bad attitude around me, because I can tell you where it's at, and then you'll go psycho on me. As long as we can find some middle ground between my two Fish and your two Scales, this can be a harmonious pairing. But I don't know if we can date, because no one will ever make and/or stick to a decision. But that's what makes our friendship so fun and ageless, doesn't it? :D

GA

krysia322

You're sexy in the bedroom, but no staying power--at least, not with this Pisces.
Bwaha! LMAO...

Any actor/actress that I fancy is a Libra. Hugh Jackman? Kate Winslet? Monica Bellucci, for gd's sakes? Must you confiscate all the beautiful people?
Cheer up: Brad Pitt's a Sag, and thank god... LOL... <purrrrrrrr>

I cannot go shopping with you anymore, because your indecisiveness at stores makes me want to weep and tear my own hair out, one strand at a time.
Oh. My. God. That is sooooo true! Another one not to shop with? A Sag with Gemini Rising, Sun in the 6th, and Moon in Virgo. We're talking noticing and/or finding/creating every flaw in a garment. 1 hour per blouse. 2 per pair of pants. Is that... Is that a loose thread! (3 hours later, with me pacing now outside of the store, muttering obscenities and death threats to myself, plotting revenge.) The memory of it alone makes my skin crawl; makes me want to run screaming through the house and blast outside into the 17°F cold...

You know you're beautiful, and you primp like it's going out of style.
Bwaha! Libra, Taurus, and Leo men: The definition of Metrosexual. LOL...

paradoxx

krysia322 said:
Sag? Conform?

How do you figure that? I have at least 10 Sages in my inner sphere, and can think of 2 famous Sag Jims... and can think of several words to describe Sagittarius, and conform is so not on the list. LOL...

i guess its the sagittarians that i have been around, determined to be accepted at the cost of their own expressions. I never said they weren't creative, just not out in the wild, but that could be a generational aspect.

Voron

ChangeMyMind said:
Libra square cancer and capricorn.

i am a libra, i fink cancers too annoying (way too sensitive) and capricorns fun to have discussion with but too cold and hard to understand.

I'm really well aware of this square. My fiancee/mate is a Libra, and she's surrounded by Capricorns. She finds them too utilitarian-minded, too selfish, and too bossy. Cruel, evil overlords. With NOOOO concept for aesthetics (and, after all, what else is there to live for?) They would do well to take into account the viewpoint of others.

Caps think that Libra is floofy-headed too easily distracted, weak-willed, ineffective, flighty, indecisive, and inpractical.

And here's my image of Cancer-Libra. Libra is elegantly standing there is a fabulous evening gown, talking with one of her many friends, and Cancer comes over (probably wearing sweats and a T-shirt, or pajamas, or something fine for around the house, but that Libra wouldn't be caught dead wearing in public) and carries over this BIG bucket of water, and dumps the entire thing on Libras head, ruining her outfit, and then proceeds to hang all over her...

That's what Cancer Libra feels like. Also, Cancers have this selective morality when it comes to "them and their own" and Libra doesn't like that partiality. Libra finds Cancer to be selfish, but in this passive-agressive way.

Cancer, on the other hand, thinks Libra is cold and insensitive, shallow, and un-loyal.

Voron

Air Signs

I get along with Air Signs probably better than any other sign. At least in a friendly way. I have 11th house Mercury & Uranus & Pluto in Libra, and a 3rd house Jupiter in Aquarius.

Libra: I'm more or less married to a Libra (i.e. not technically, but we've been engaged forever). I get along with them no problem, as long as I keep my Cancer Moon & Saturn in check. Probably helps that I'm a "pretty boy". Libras live for pretty. Okay, there is this annoying tendency for them to get overly concerned with *how* something is said moreso than *what* is said. Creates some tension with my scorpio rising. But all in all, Libras are just so damn nice, and good looking, and usually have fine taste in decor and clothes. Sometimes, though, they can be too wrapped up in other people, and not do anything for themselves, or even lose themselves in others. Or be non-confrontational to a fault. There's also the habit of "little white lies" -- a Libra favorite. But I love that Libra's are also quite slutty, but so refined that you'd never know it -- they never get caught.

Aquarius -- My favorite weirdos. Their totem is the Alien Grey. They can be too judgemental against mere mortals who have emotions, though. Icky emotions are like krypotonite to them. Keep it goofy and fun, and they're good to go. Nice and progressive. Good at live and let live. Ultra stubborn, though, and they can go from warm to cold faster than any other sign. Can be very arrogant.

Gemini -- great, and fun to talk to, but sometimes I swear they talk just to hear themselves talk. I'll sometimes get into a conversation and be wondering where they're going with that train of thought, and then realize they have no point to make -- that they're just sharing. I often have a hard time getting out of a conversation. Love how open-minded they tend to be, though sometimes often they can play devils advocate and win an argument even if they aren't necessarily in the right. Facts as obfuscation. Trixy hobbits. Need a break from their buzz-buzz-buzz after a while, though.

krysia322

But I love that Libra's are also quite slutty, but so refined that you'd never know it -- they never get caught.
LMAO! That is sooooo true.
Except an Aries can probably discern it, what with that whole opposition thing. ;)

I'll sometimes get into a conversation and be wondering where they're going with that train of thought, and then realize they have no point to make -- that they're just sharing.
LMFAO!

Libra: I'm more or less married to a Libra (i.e. not technically, but we've been engaged forever).
LOL. Well, well, well. Isn't that just like a Virgo. ;)

Gemini Rising

Bad news, Krysia--Brad Pitt has Libra Rising.

Hehehe...yes, we've stolen all the beautiful people. Bwahahaha!

Come to think of it, all Libran/Taurean/Leonine men I know (myself included) are in fact the epitome of metrosexual...except I don't swing my hips when I walk.

~Nicky

ChangeMyMind

Voron said:
But I love that Libra's are also quite slutty, but so refined that you'd never know it -- they never get caught.

Gemin - I often have a hard time getting out of a conversation. Love how open-minded they tend to be, though sometimes often they can play devils advocate and win an argument even if they aren't necessarily in the right.

HAHHAHA

that just made me a slut in disguise with a powerful tool.

tho i have to agree, libra can be wild at times, simply because we want to.