blank tarot deck

deso

Does anyone remember the name of the tarot deck that you draw on yourself, but the numbers and titles (ie. 0 - The Fool) are printed on the cards? My daughter wants this deck for Christmas, but damned if I know it's name - until then, I can't order them. Boo Hoooooo. Wahhhhh!

Strange2

The deck you are looking for is the Inspiration Tarot Deck.

Here's a link to order it from the Astrology Center of America:
http://www.astroamerica.com/t-insp.html

Comments from the site: "Each card is labeled, major arcana with numbers top center, minor arcana with numbers in the upper left corner. On the bottom left, all cards show the planet ruling the card (lower left) and the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (lower right). Minor arcana cards have the symbol for the suit in the upper right corner (cup, dagger, wheel, wand). Additionally, major arcana also have the name of the card on the bottom. The brief instructions give useful hints on how to think about designing your own cards, including notes on planets, signs of the zodiac & the Sephiroth.

The surface is suitable for felt-tip, ball-point pen, tempera, crayon, acrylic & oil. It is not suitable for pencil, charcoal, pen & ink, pastel or watercolor."

Happy Holidays!

tarotbear

Never knew about that one, but there is a COMPLETELY blank deck available from US Games Systems - www.usgamesinc.com , I believe.

deso

Yes, that's the one I was looking for, Strange2!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!