Borderless Deviant Moon Tarot

Moonboy

Hello everyone,

...Just want to post an update on the borderless Deviant Moon Tarot from U.S. Games. The proofs have been approved and have been sent to the printers. The new deck should be available within 6-8 weeks from now. You can see photos of the proof sheet here:

http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=1998

Although the cards are almost the same size, the absence of borders allows the image to be larger and in better detail. It really seems like a totally new deck. The deck will be available in advance on the Deviant Moon website. Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Patrick Valenza

Le Fanu

Yippee!

And congratulations. Your deck will look even more beautiful...

WhiteWolfy

Woohoo!! Great news!! I can't wait :)

JenWt43

Exciting! I love the look.

magpie9

O Excellent!!!! And will the companion/guide book be available at the same time?

Quester

Looking forward to the borderless deck AND the book!! :)

Briar Rose

That would be amazing. Deck and book at same time. I can't wait.

karen0205

I can't wait to see it. Where is it going to be printed? I hope Italy again.
Do you know where it will be printed yet?

photokat

I can't wait to see it. Where is it going to be printed? I hope Italy again.

For some reason I thought that the China printing is generally better... or is it just me thinking that?

MoonGypsy

For some reason I thought that the China printing is generally better... or is it just me thinking that?

The China print was much better, In my not so humble opinion.:p i have had both but kept the China printing...

i recently trimmed it and blackened the edges with Avery Marks a Lot. It looks incredible!

The new edition borderless deck looks to be Fabulous!

and i am also very happy about the companion book! Really been waiting with bated breath for that!